He finds your wattpad.

Colby's POV

"Hey Sam , have you seen y/n's laptop ? She kinda needs me to send her something through it." I asked , pacing through the corridors connecting mine and Sam's room.

"Yeah I think it's downstairs on the kitchen table." Sam replied. I ran downstairs , logging into her laptop. The screen flashed with her wattpad account on display.

I looked at it confused first but soon realised the username. It was the same nickname I got from y/n which also , mysteriously remained as a secret from the fans.

I smiled cheekily and went through her contents , realising that all of the fluffs , blurbs and some even being smuts relating to me.

Y/n's POV

I was at my work , waiting for Colby to send me the draft of an email I had written and saved on my notepad. I groaned impatiently as I decided to call Colby again.

"What's taking you so long baby ? I really need the email." I begged Colby as I heard him giggle. "Umm ? Colby ?" I called off. "Oh yeah , I'll send it right away Love." Colby said.

"Thank you baby." I said as I got a ding from my phone , signifying that the email had been sent.

———————

You had just gotten off of work and were driving your way back home. On the way you heard you phone ding. Since you were at a red light , you decided to check the notification.

It was a message from Colby.
Colby : hey babe , get home soon. We need to talk.

Your heart started beating at a rapid pace , making you question everything you ever did. Did I do something to make him upset ? I certainly don't remember hiding anything from him You thought.

After a couple of minutes You reached the house , rushing in to check on Colby.
"Colby , where are you?" You asked. "Come upstairs babe." Colby said , making you sigh , noticing how he still called you babe.

Y/n's POV

My heart rate lessened as I entered into mine and Colby's room. "What did you want to  talk about ?" I asked quickly , trying to cut to the chase.

He stood up from his desk with my laptop in his hands and a smirk plastered on his face. I didn't realise what was happening until I saw the screen of my laptop.

My wattpad , Dang it ! My hands instantly went over my face , hiding myself from Colby. He laughed while making his way towards me. Colby sat down on the edge of the bed , taking my hands into his. "I didn't know you had certain desires that need to be fulfilled baby girl.

He said stressing over the 'baby girl' while reminding me of one of my stories titled baby girl which lead towards a dark turn at the end of the story , if you know what I mean ;)

Colby got up and went straight to his door , locking it. He turned and looked up at me while saying , "what are the other kinds of desires you have baby girl."

I instantly felt myself blushing while he hovered over me. "What are you doing Colby?" I gasped , his hands ran down my sides. "You'll have to be quite love." He winked. I couldn't believe what was happening.

Mine and Colby's relationship never went down that lane hence leaving me stunned. I waited to see what his next move was until I started laughing controllably. He had me pinned down to the bed , tickling my sides and arms.

"Colby stop it !" I yelled , still laughing miserably. I tried getting out of his grip but couldn't since he was way stronger than I was. Tears slipped out of my eyes indicating the joy I was experiencing. I somehow managed to turn us over , Colby now under me while I straddled him in attempt to tickle him too.

These were the days I lived for. No matter how tired Colby or I were , we'd always manage to make time for each other , not necessarily in the richest way possible , but that's how I liked it.

He stopped and looked deep into my eyes. "Did I manage to complete a desire ?" He asked leaving me confused. He lifted himself off of me and went to get my laptop , showing me my every own story entitled Tickle Fight.