Be mine again ?

Y/n's POV

I saw him standing there , talking to Brennen as he let out a laugh apparently finding something way too funny. His blue eyes were squinting in joy with his mouth wide open. How could I possibly get over him ?

I found myself drifting away from the crowd , sitting down alone on the couch next to the balcony on the terrace , facing the amazing skyline. My eyes started tearing up , thinking of the memories we shared together and to a coincidence , our song started blaring through the speakers.

My heart shattered into a million pieces , thinking of how easy it was for him to move on. Tears pulling out my eyes as Katrina made her way over to me , pulling me into a deep hug. "Hey , it's okay babe." She consoled me , rubbing slow circles on my back. I sniffed against her shirt , hugging her back. The pain being too unbearable for me to handle anymore. I missed him , so much.

"If it does help in any way..he's miserable too." She said gently , her hands making their way to my hair , caressing it gently. I looked up into her eyes , confused as hell. She nodded before our heads both turning to his direction , watching him sit at the end of the bar alone with his head drooping down. His back muscles tensed up as he quickly snapped his head to look at me.

I didn't have the courage to maintain eye contact and so turned the other way. My breath almost got caught up as we meet eyes. I didn't want to be here anymore , I quickly grabbed onto my purse and almost walked out the door before something grabbed onto my forearm and turned me in a swift motion.

Colby's POV

I tried keeping my cool but failed as my eyes met y/n. There she was , sitting on the couch , staring far off in the distance. My eyes always landed on her , even though I didn't want that to happen. "Bro ? Are you even listening ?" Brennen asked me , his arms crossed against his chest. I looked down onto the floor , too ashamed to say 'no' as an answer.

He sighed in despair , "why don't you just talk to her ?" He asked me , his hand flew to my shoulder , nudging it slightly. I glared at him before heading towards the bar when suddenly our song started playing. A heavy feeling pressed down onto my heart. I missed her , so much.

I turned to look at her crying on Katrina's shoulder as she gently lifted her head up and looked at me. I froze as we made eye contact , she looked broken and it was all my fault. My eyes traced her throughout the door and found her leaving through the front door. I quickly stood up and rushed to her , grabbing her forearm and turning her to face me.

Both of our eyes having tears filled in them , nearly about to escape. "Y/n... babe just listen to me for once please ?" I begged , after all this time of being ignored by her , today was my chance. She pulled her arm back , freeing herself from my grip , tears spilling out of her eyes. "I don't think I can face you anymore Colby" She cried out. "Please , just please give me a chance to explain myself. Our song came on and I needed to talk to you after hearing it." I pleaded , holding onto her hand. My breathing evened up , her grip growing tighter.

I lead her to the couch she was sitting on , placing her down gently before kneeling in front of her small body. "I didn't want this to end y/n , but I thought you were better off without me. You kept hating hate from my fans and I couldn't see you getting hurt. You never deserved all this babe , it was all my fault." My eyes now turning red and puffy too , she sat there quietly , her eyes glued down to the floor. Her face showed no sign of emotion.

I took this as a sign to continue , "my friends keep telling me to fix things up with you , but I've been scared ever since. Scared that you've started hating me for all that I've done." I lifted her face up with her chin , her eyes immediately closed shut as I touched her. "Look at me y/n. I've never stopped loving you since the moment we met. It's been months , but trust me it's always been you. I can't get over you babe , all of this was a mistake." I cried out ,  knowing too well I couldn't give up on her , on us.

Her eyes fluttered open , finally meeting mine. She gulped before opening up her mouth to speak , "I tried moving on Colby , but no one is you." She whispered , her eyes traveling down to my lips. "I haven't stopped loving you either Colby.." she trailed off. I stared into her beautiful eyes , I needed to feel her lips onto mine.

I slightly leaned in , hoping she would take the cue. She closed the gap between us , her lips touched mine as I felt the sparks fly again. She pulled away while our foreheads still touched , she chuckled before we went in for another kiss. I grabbed onto her waist and pulled her closer to me , deepening our kiss.

I heard the group whistling and applauding , she pulled away giggling as I looked at her face. "Y/n ? Will you be mine again ?" I questioned her , bitting my lips in anticipation for her answer. "I was always yours Colby." She smiled , her lips met mine again as the feeling of relief ran through my veins.