Saviour Pt. 2 ⚠️

Part 2 requested by Madsgrace0513

It's been a week since the incident at the bar and might I say , Colby has been there for me through it all. The rest of the members always welcomed and treated me as their family but I felt guilty.

Guilty of using them , to rely on them especially Colby. So I decided it was time for me to move out , to find for a temporary apartment.

I was currently on the floor , packing up my last stack of clothes before zipping the suitcase close. "You're sure you wanna leave Maddie ?" Colby asked me , he's been secretly leaning on the doorway for minutes , watching me pack.

"Colby , not again please." I picked myself up , keeping myself busy as I gathered my essentials from the counter. "Maddie please , just stay here." Colby begged me.

He stood opposite to me , blocking me in my path. "Please ?" He pleaded. I rolled my eyes at him as I snuck beneath his arms. "Colby , I've told you already. I don't want to cause any more trouble to you guys." I zipped my bag shut , finally turning around to look at him.

He sighed in defeat but within minutes his face brightened up , "How about I move in with you ?" I looked at him agape , denying his suggestion. "Stop Colby , don't make this any harder than it already is." I looked at him sadly as he groaned.

"Maddie you don't understand. I.." he started off. "I've fallen in love with you." Colby blurted out , leaving me stunned. "W-what do you mean ?" I stutter as he took a step close to me , proceeding forward until my back hit the wall , trapping me.

"I've deeply fallen in love with you Maddie. I always want to be around you , to protect you , to love you. I want to show you how a girl should be treated babe." He said softly , caressing my right cheek. "It's hard for me to say goodbye to you Maddie. Please stay ?" He begged once again.

I didn't realise when the tears spilled out of my eyes as his hand flew over my cheek , rubbing away my tear. "I promise I won't let another tear fall out your eyes." He leaned in forward , kissing away the wet stain.

"I..I don't know what to say." I sniffed while getting closer to his chest. "Just let me show." He said , taking my hand in his as he led me to his bed , laying me down softly before making his way over to lock his door.

My breath wasn't steady anymore as he hovered over me , placing his hands on my cheek as he traced slow circles around it , causing my eyes to shut with his contact. His thumb ran over my bottom lip as he licked his own , bending over while connection his lips with mine.

His lips moved along mine , creating sparks. He moved to my neck , leaving wet marks along with dark purple stains to mark me his as he left me some time to regain my breath.

I pushed my hands against his chest , feeling his abs , soon tugging his shirt to get it off. He broke away from my neck and quickly pulled his shirt , throwing it off in the corner before joining his lips with mine again.

He ran his tongue upon my bottom lip , I immediately obliged and let his tongue explore mine. I shivered as I felt his cold hands lift up my shirt and grab my waist , rubbing my sides soothingly while attempting to take off my shirt.

I giggled before lifting myself up , helping him take off my shirt as I revealed my topless self to him. His eyes scanned my red lacy bra , his fingers ran along the perimeters of it before stopping behind the hook , waiting for me to grant my permission.

I sent him a quick nod and instantly felt my bra get loose as he began sliding them along my shoulders and arms , exposing my boobs to him. He threw off my bra in the same corner as his shirt and worshiped my boobs.