Exploring love.

Sam and Colby were on tour , visiting different places while you were travelling along with them. You've know Sam and Colby for 5 years now. You've developed a bond that was unbreakable but you were somehow drawn to Colby.
  Sam knew about your liking towards Colby and being the good friend that he is to you , decided to keep it on the low. However , things were about to take a different turn today.
  The next stop on the tour read Pennsylvania which meant that a new hotel had to be booked. Corey , Elton and Jake also decide to be a part of the tour and joined in. While Sam and Colby were checking into the new hotel , they realised the shortage of rooms , leaving them with only 3 unoccupied room , so they decided to settle for it.
  "I don't mind sharing a room with Elton." Corey said in a girly voice making us all laugh. "I want to share a bed with Sam." Jake said while Sam fakes a moan. In between all the jokes and giggles you were nervous , you didn't want to be in the same room as Colby but you'd rather choose him than anyone else.
  And so it was settled. You were officially sharing a room with Colby. You'd been waiting for your luggage to arrive at the hotel from the airport but haven't got any notice of it yet. You decided to call the airlines and enquire about your luggage and why hasn't it arrived already. The staff said that there was a big misunderstanding and that your baggage was shipped off to another place. You groaned , realising you didn't have anything else to wear that night.
  Colby has just come out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around his waist. It was normal for you seeing Colby this way after spending 5 years with him. "What's wrong ? What did the staff say ?" Colby asked while he ran his fingers through his now , damp hair. Why does he have to always look this good ? "Oh they said that they shipped it off to the wrong address and that I won't be getting it any time sooner." You said.
  Colby nodded while he walked towards his suitcase and unzipped it open. He grabbed his Lil Peep hoodie ( shown in the pic ) while tossing it towards you , hitting you on the face. "Umm..what was that for ?" You asked. " I figured since you didn't have anything to wear , you could use one of my hoodies for the night." He said with a warm smile.
  You smiled back at him while making your way to the bathroom. You had a quick shower before slipping yourself into his hoodie and an underwear. It was huge on you which made it look as though you were drowning in the material , it covered you up at the perfect length.
  You walked out of the bathroom and looked at Colby , he was only wearing his grey sweatpants with nothing on the top. He turned and looked at you with a smile creeping upon his face. "What is it Brock ?" You asked , playfully throwing a pillow at him. He caught it while eyeing you up and down , that made you blush real hard. "Nothing , you just look.....adorable." He replied. You shook your head while you rolled your eyes at him. "I'm serious. You do." He said , walking closer to you.
  You felt your knees get weak with him only being inches apart from you , he looked down on you making you feel extra short under him , he placed his fingers under your chin and made you look up at him.
  "I've never actually realised how gorgeous you were." Colby said , his nose now centimetres away from yours. You could hear your heartbeat in your ear because of how nervous you were. Colby decided to close the gap between you two , pressing his lips against yours softly. He wanted to pull away but you grabbed him closer to you , deepening the kiss.
  You pulled away after a couple of minutes and said , "I've been dying to tell you how much you mean to me , more than a friend of course. These 5 years of knowing you were incredible and I loved every minute I spent with you." Colby looked into eyes , emotionless before breaking his character and letting out a smile. "I've always felt the same way y/n. It just kept getting harder and harder for me , every single day. Knowing that I wasn't able to have you in my arms or kiss you." He said while caressing your lips with his thumb. "I've always wanted you to be mine." He confessed.
  You pulled away , looking into his eyes. "Then make me yours Colby." You replied while he smiled pulling you into his arms and kissed your forehead and said , "All mine."