Stress relief. ⚠️

Requested by Colbyfan2003

Talia's POV

I was surrounded by the empty apartment , completely bored out of loneliness. Colby had been out this morning , exploring with Sam for one of their videos.

Since I had nothing to do , I thought it was a good idea to clean up the apartment , considering how untidy it was.

I started out with the bedroom , clearing up everything left behind before switching out the sheets for fresh new ones. I then moved on to the kitchen , cleaning off the remaining dishes that were left in the sink from last night before finally breathing out.

Since everything was already done , I decided to crash on the couch as I was currently waiting for my boyfriend to get back home.

The front door swung open , showcasing my boyfriend. His hair was messed up while his eyes were red with anger , his steps lead his way into our room as he shut the door closed.

I quickly ran behind him but froze to the ground on the opposite side of the door. Did he need space at the minute ?

"Colby ? What's wrong honey ?" I asked , knocking softly against the door. "Is everything-" I fell short of words as the door swung open , revealing a shirtless Colby. I tried my hardest to not let my eyes wander across his body.

"Come in." He ordered as I squeezed myself between the gap left by him and the door. Colby closed the door shut once again before hurriedly making his way towards me.

"Babe what's wrong ?" I asked once again. His hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Hush , let's not talk Talia." He mumbled before crashing his lips upon mine with great intensity and passion.

I soon melted into his kiss , my body almost falling forward as we backed our way beside the bed , greatly falling upon it as I straddled him.

Colby tugged on my shirt before lifting it above my forehead. Since I was already home , I didn't bother putting on a bra , hence I was only covered in his hoodie and some panties.

His azure eyes turned dark with lust , "you're so beautiful baby girl." He remarked , quickly flipping us over before giving all of his attention to my boobs.

My back arched once he started kneading them , his lips pleasuring my right boob while his hands managed to do so with my left.

"Fuck this." He muttered against my tummy , his fingers hooked onto my panties before ripping them apart whilst throwing the scattered pieces onto the floor.

"Colby.." I called out , extremely terrified of seeing him this way. "Shush." He hissed back before leaning down against my heat. "So wet." He remarked as he dipped his thumb into me , taking it slow and easy.

My head rolled back in sweet pleasure , living in the moment before he plunged two more fingers into me. "Colby !" I yelled out , taken aback by the sudden pressure into me but soon melting before the pleasure.

Colby's tongue licked a long strip above my wetness , my back arched as a reflex. He continued working his magic upon me , his tongue flicking and sucking on my clit while his fingers pumped into me.

I bucked my hips up , wanting more of his fingers but instead , Colby grabbed onto my hips and pushed them back down. His eyes darted into me before he stuck his tongue in me , driving me completely insane.

Soon enough , I felt my walls clench around him , my legs trembling as I felt my near approaching. "Colby , I'm gonna..." I trailed off , my hand gripped onto his hair as I faced his head deep down.

I felt my vision get hazy before exploding my juices all over his mouth. My body jerked forward as I begged for mercy but he didn't bother stopping. He licked me off clean and pulled back before hovering over me , his lips fell upon mine once again , giving me the subtle hint of what I tasted like.

I quickly tugged on his pants , wanting it off as he took notice and pulled down his jeans along with his boxers.

He groaned at the sign of his victory once his dick plopped up against his stomach , quickly pumping it thereon. I quickly shifted my position until I was kneeling before him , ready to provide him with the pleasure too.

As soon as my palm touched his dick , he backed away whilst moving his head from side to side. "Just relax , I'm going to pleasure you tonight." He growled against my ear as he hovered over me , his tip already poking against my entrance.

Colby passionately kissed me before sticking his dick into me. No foreplay this time , something surely might've been wrong.

His kisses were the cause of my muffled moans as he continued thrusting into me , steady with his pace. "I love you." He mumbled against my lips before crashing them on mine.

Colby continuously rammed into me , his thrusts now getting hard and faster. I tried my hardest to speak back but I wasn't allowed to , the sound of our skins clapping against one other was the only sound audible.

My hands travelled along his back , piercing his skin with fresh scratches. Colby groaned out in pain as he held my hands above my head , his eyes staring deep into mine once he felt my walls clench around his dick.

"C-Colby." I stuttered , biting my bottom lip to keep myself contained. "I know Talia , just hold it for a while." He muttered back , his thrusts turning sloppier.

His free hand moved down to my clit and rub me vigorously until I couldn't hold myself anymore. "Cum for me baby girl." He whispered seductively , that being my breaking point.

My juices flowed down onto his dick as he filled me up with his cum , riding out our orgasm before flipping over and laying down beside me.

I turned over and rested my head on his chest , "Wanna tell me what's wrong ?" I asked him , my fingers began tracing the outline of his heart tattoo.

Colby sighed deeply , "We almost got caught." He mumbled under his breath , hoping I didn't hear him.

I gasped aloud , my head plopping up as I stared him in the eye , demanding for more explanation.

"It's all okay though , we made up some lie." He assured , his hands nudged my head back down onto his chest. "I was just stressed out about that." He spoke , finally sighing as I felt his tensed muscles release.

"Just..be more careful the next time." I said , fatigue quickly taking over my body.

"I will princess." Colby said , placing a soft kiss above my head as we began taking our short after-sex nap.