After sex.

A/N : warning ! Slight reference to sex and dirty talk.

Last night's memories came flashing into your head as your eyes fluttered open , the sunshine beaming through the transparent yet white tinted curtains. You looked around the room but found no trace of Colby , resting on your elbows you searched the entire room , finally landing on the decision of getting out of bed.

You winced in pain , feeling a little sore from all of the unplanned movements last night. Unlike the other nights , last night was a little bit too rough for you , the soreness in between your thighs said so otherwise. You somehow managed to lift yourself up , your eyes catching Colby's t-shirt laying on the floor. Making your way over , you grabbed it and slipped it down your naked body as it hit you right below your butt.

Wondering where he could be , you made your way downstairs. His back was now facing against you , his tattoos perfectly on display. The sizzling noise of bacon being cooked and the aroma of it filling the entire kitchen along with eggs placed onto the dining table. You sneakily tip-toed behind him , hugging him by his waist as your face rested against his back.

"Oh , good morning babe." Colby said , holding onto your hands while turning himself around to face you. You smiled and hugged his large body as he pushed back a strand of hair behind your ear , kissing your forehead first and slowly making his way down to your lips. You pulled away shortly after , "smells good in her Colbs." You giggled , looking at the crispy bacon being cooked.

He hummed in response and pulled your body closer to his , "how'd you sleep last night ?" He smirked , knowing how well he pleased you which resulted in you losing your breath. "Oh good but , I'm kinda..a little bit..sore down there." You mumbled , your eyes dropping down to his chest as your adrenaline rushed.

Colby's eyes filled with worry , "Oh..I didn't know I was that rough..I'm sorry babe." He said gently , his fingers caressing your cheeks. "No no , it's totally fine." You bit your lips as you let her fingers draw patterns against his chest , "I kinda liked it when you were rough." You muttered innocently , batting your eyelashes as you looked into his eyes.

The side of his lips formed into a smirk , as he leaned back and looked you , "oh really ?" He questioned , his eyes turning dark with lust ,  "what else do you like y/n ?" He smugly asked , his eyes traveling up and down your petite body that was only covered in his shirt. He quickly grabbed onto your hips in one swift motion and pulled you closer , his hands moving downward and finally stopped after reaching to the hem of his shirt.

You gasped as his hands cupped your butt , squeezing it tightly , you felt your folds parting while he separated your thighs a bit and continued grabbing and massaging your butt. His hands travelled forward , his thumb over your pubic bone , inching closer and closer to your sensitive clit. Finally his thumb landed on the part you wanted the most attention to , making you moan in pain , "Oh , I'm sorry." Colby chuckled , he withdrew his hands back from your core and grabbed your face , kissing you again.

What started off as a kiss ended in a mini make-out session , both of were left panting as you pulled away for air. Colby's eyes never leaving yours , you suddenly started laughing and caught him off guard. "What's so funny ?" He asked , a small smile creeping upon his face. "You might wanna check your bacons mister." You bursted our laughing as he quickly turned around and saw his crispy brown bacon turned charcoal black. He facepalmed himself before joining you in a fit of laughter , "I guess eggs will do ?" He questioned , not being confident at all as he wanted for you to reply.

You nodded in between your laughs and grabbed his face , kissing him again to show how much you adored this boy before sitting down and having a wonderful breakfast with the boy you love.