Abandoned.

requested by the lovely sp00kybrock

Today marks the 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend , Colby Brock. This was the longest relationship I had ever been in , although we were the complete opposite.

He was known for exploring and visiting places while I sat at home , my butt stuck to the couch as I bing watched my favourite shows. He was this tough emo guy with a hard exterior while I was the sweetest girl you could find , but that never mattered because he treated me just the same.

I was currently rewatching friends as he joined me on his couch , "babeee , happy 1 year." He said , grabbing my face as he placed a soft kiss on my nose and made his way to my lips. I giggled while I returned the favour , "happy 1 year too Colbs."

"Babe ? Why don't we do something special today ?" He pulled me on his lap while hugging me tightly. "Define special." I said , knowing to what extremes he could go.

He stayed silent for a minute , thinking of a fun date idea. "Oh ! Let's go exploring." He yelled out excitedly. "We've never gone exploring together , so why not today ?" He said , kissing my neck gently.

I pouted at his idea but eventually gave in , "fine , but you'll have to hold my hand through it all." I giggled before sprinting towards our shared closet as I pulled out a pair of black leggings and a baggy t-shirt.

-

Soft music blared through the speakers placed in his car as drove to our destination. "Where are we going ?" I nervously asked him as I played with the ends of my hair. "It's basically an abandoned military camp base. It's said to be haunted , but we'll see about that." He smirked.

I looked at him with utter shock , "haunted ?! Babe , you said we wouldn't go to such places. You know I'm already petrified." I yelled him , he quickly grabbed my hand in the process of calming me down. "Juls ? Hey , listen to me. It's going to be okay." He soothed me down.

I looked at him worriedly , needing a few more calming words from him. "I'm going to be with you , it'll fine be. Trust me." He confirmed as he flashed me a warm smile before turning his attention back to the road.

We turned around a suspicious corner before stopping at a deserted place , the buildings were worn down and rusty almost as if there were a zombie apocalypse to happen.

"Julie ? Earth to Julie ?" Colby snapped his fingers in front of me , bringing me back to reality as motioned for me to get out of the car. I felt the warm air hit my face as my palms began to sweat , my anxiety shooting through the roof.

"Come on , let's go." Colby held onto my hand as we began exploring the place , searching for an entrance into the building. "Brennen told me there's a secret entrance , somewhere below this ground." Colby eyes were focused on the ground as he felt it with his feet.

"I don't feel to good about this place Colbs." I practically whispered , eyeing the trees surrounding us. To the extreme left , my eyes caught a dried up tree having its last movements of being alive. "Colby , look." I said , pointing at the unusual tree.

Colby found it amusing and lead his way towards it , only to find a secret passage in the ground that lead us into the military camp. He swiftly managed to make his way through , shortly after turning around to help me. Once I was at a good meter away from him , he extended his hands down and held onto my hips as he carried me down.

My palm flew against my nose , blocking out the awful smell. "Smells funky , doesn't it ?" Colby said , pulling out two explore masks.

We checked out the place , finding missile loaders and bullet holes piercing through some walls. I slowly drifted away from Colby as I was drawn to the place , soon stepping into a little room in the corner.

A shriek caught Colby's attention as he rushed towards my side , "Julie ? What's wrong ?" He asked me as he embraced me into his arms. His eyes shined with horror as he found blood splattered on the ground , signifying someone just got murdered here.

"Let's get out of this place." He suggested. A loud crash was audible from the small closet placed inside the room. "W-what was that ?" I stuttered , feeling an anxiety attack coming it's way.

"Stay here , let me check." Colby made his way to the metal door , swinging it open swiftly to find a creepy looking teddy bear placed on the ladder. He shivered before rushing back to me , "we have to get out of here." He said , holding my hand as he pulled me along with him.

Colby motioned me to go first as he followed behind me , climbing up the ladders at a fast pace. The both of us sprinted towards his car as he rushed out the place , soon giggling with the rush of excitement.

"Maybe I should join you more often." I suggested , his eyes sparkled with joy. "I wouldn't mind baby." He chuckled , placing his hands on my thigh as we drove back home to celebrate the rest of the day.

A/N: Truly sorry if this didn't meet your expectations babe :(
But feel free to send in as many requests as you wish xo