Facetime. ⚠️

Colby has been gone away for tour for 2 months , leaving you alone at his apartment. You guys still make up time for each other but lately you've been getting sexually frustrated , dreaming of Colby and the things he would do to you.

You laid there in his bed , waiting for a reply back after your last message. You were about to leave the room when your phone buzzed , making your way quickly to your phone , you held onto it and saw it was Colby indeed.

"Hey baby girl xo" Colby's text read , you frantically rushed your fingers through the keyboard , typing away "heyy babe , whatcha doing ?" It took Colby some time to reply back , leaving you wondering where he had gone. You laid back down onto your back , staring at the ceiling in wait for his reply. Surely the phone buzzed again , this time having a picture sent by him.

You quickly opened up the chat and saw his hard on hidden into his pants with a caption that said "thinking of things I'd do to you." Your eyes widened , not expecting him to be thinking of the same things you were. You wasted no time and typed , "ugh , I'm just waiting for you to get home already."

This time Colby replies faster , "I know baby , me too but for now..we could do something ;)"
You heart rate sped up while you felt your core damping your panties. "What about Sam ? :(" you wanted reassurance. "Oh , I sent him to another room ;)" Colby replied back.

You separated your thighs and held the camera down to your panties , clicking a picture of them having an imprint of being wet. You could picture Colby groaned out with frustration as he wasn't with you at the minute.

You soon called a FaceTime call from Colby , answering it quickly to see that he's shirtless. His abs were perfectly on display , his hair all messy from clenching it with anger. You could see how badly he needed you right now with the lust filled in his eyes. "You have no clue as to how badly I want to fuck you right now babe.." he growled , making you even wetter than before. "Me too Colby but just a couple more days , right ?" You said gently but he snapped quickly , "No ! Right now." His eyes narrowed down , thinking of ideas in his head.

"What you're wearing there babe ?" He asked , you looked down onto his merch and giggled. "Your merch.. it's comfy and it smells like you. I couldn't resist." You pouted. "My merch and..?" He asked , his eyes peering through the screen. "Umm..your merch and just some panties." You bit your lip as you pressed your thighs against each other. "Show me baby girl." Colby smirked as he lowered the camera down to your core , showing him off your panties as he groaned. "You're already soaked babe." Colby chuckled.

You faced the camera again and saw Colby stripping down to his boxers , his boner on full view. "Take off the hoodie beautiful." He growled , you slipped the hoodie off you and exposed your boobs. "No bra huh ?" He smirked , looking at you through the screen lustfully. You bit your lip innocently knowing too well how crazy it drove him.

"Squeeze your boobs baby , make those nipples nice and hard." He said while leaning back down in his chair. You followed his orders and did exactly what he wanted , your hands trailed down to your nipples , squeezing them tightly as they rose up. Colby's eyes filled with awe as you moaned out his name , imagining his hands were in the place of yours. "Good girl , now rub them gently above your panties." He ordered. You rolled your eyes , even if he was away he knew how to be a tease.

Your hands way their way above your panties , rubbing yourself softly , waiting for his next demand but he remained silent. Pressing down your fingers , you increased the pressure and moaned out aloud. "Take your fingers away baby girl." He blurted out as you whined like a puppy , not willing to take your hands away.

"It'll get better babe , just trust me for now." He chuckled as you pulled your hand back. He waited for a minute , increasing the sexual tension before saying , "take off your panties babe." You obliged and quickly pulled your panties off , your pussy in view to him. He pulled off his boxers too and took his member into his hands , "rub yourself y/n" he said.

You fingers were soon wet as you kept rubbing your clit while he jerked off on the other side. "Add in a finger." He ordered , you slipped in a finger and moaned at the feeling of it filling you up. You looked over as the screen and found Colby's head rolled back and his hand wrapped around his dick , moving up and down. "Ughh Colbyyy." You moaned out , "add in another finger kitten." Colby groaned as you slipped in another finger , pumping it in and out. "Another one." Colby said , pumping himself even faster. You shut down your eyes tight enough as you pushed in another finger.

You were soon having four fingers into yourself as Colby encouraged you to go all in. You curled your fingers up and arched your back as you felt the familiar knot in your stomach , "I'm gonna cum Colby." You yelled out as he grunted , "me too y/n , keep going baby girl."
The knot released itself as you came all over your fingers , pantingly you looked up at the screen to see Colby's fist covered up in his white fluid.

You guys cleaned up , before saying I love yous and goodbyes as you waited for him to return back to you..