Caught.

It's been precisely two weeks since you've moved in with your boyfriend , Colby Brock. Living with him was all you could dream of , late night cuddles and indoor dates along with sleepless nights accompanied by deep talks. Who knew behind this internet sensation hide the biggest softie.

Most of the days you were left alone in the apartment since Colby was always away filming. Lucky for you , Sam lived next door , which meant Colby wasn't as far away as it always seemed. Today was one of those dreadful days where you were all alone in the empty apartment since Colby had left to go on an exploring trip with the boys to the Biltmore hotel.

You scanned the apart , looking at the mess created by none other than Colby. Since you had time to spare , you settled on doing the chores. The vacuum reverberated as it came in contact with the wooden floor , sucking up all the dust particles left behind. Your body undulated to the thumping rhythm of the music as you sang along to most of the lyrics.

As soon as you were done sweeping the floors , you moved towards the bedroom and glanced at the bed , the sheets still being ruffled since you had woken up. You quickly walked over to the bed and began gathering the sheets while gently tucking them into the edges of the bed before laying down the duvet flat over it.

Little drops of sweat formed against your skin , your neck being drenched in sweat as you pulled up your hair , putting into a floppy ponytail while you resumed your tasks. Next heading into the kitchen , seeing the empty dishes placed into the sink.

You pulled out some rubber gloves straight away and dipped the plates into some warm water , rising off any residue first before foaming up the dishwashing soap on it. You were alarmed , since a strong pair of arms wrapped around your waist , "I'm home babe." Colby murmured , his chin rested upon your shoulders.

You relaxed into his arms , "how did the filming go ?" You cooed , your attention still focused on the huge number of dishes before you. "Hm , it went well. What have you been up to ?" Colby asked , clearly knowing the answer to his question. "Nothing much. I just thought it would be a good idea to clean around today." You replied casually.

You could feel Colby nodding his head behind you in agreement. "I'm gonna go take a shower. Wanna join ?" Colby said while smiling smugly. "I think I'll pass on it." You giggled looking at Colby as his bottom lip pocked out in disappointment.

He sighed before turning away , heading into his closet while picking out a random shorts and a large hoodie before walking into the bathroom. You heard the shower go off whistle cleaning the dishes , a warm smile took its shape on your lips as your favourite song blasted through the speakers , making you sing along.

I met her on a Monday evening
She was standing outside of the park and ride
And I said hey ma where you been
Been looking for woman like you for all my life
And she said, Hola talk to me
Before I have to leave
And one-day we could be
Maybe more than two lost souls just passing by

Colby's POV

I exhaled softly at the feeling of the tepid water hitting my back , filming was awfully tiring especially when the boys were was involved. No matter how hard we tried , we'd always end up tiring ourselves out.

I turned off the dial as I stepped out of the shower , dabbing off the excess water off my body before wrapping it loosely around my waist. A soft melody brushed against my ears , an angelic voice becoming more audible every second. I nudged the door slightly , hearing her soft voice beaming through the apartment.

Y/n's POV

The last lines of the songs blared through the speakers , ending my playlist. I sighed , looking over at all the dishes that were still left to be attended to. To pass on the time , I hummed along the chorus into my head not realising when the lyrics slipped out of my mouth.

Tell me have you seen a sunset
Turn into a sunrise
Kiss right through the night?
'Cause we should try that sometime
Hold you 'til the morning
And if I said I'm falling
Would you just reply
"I know you are but what am I?"
What am I?
What am I?

A loud breath departed from my lips , wiping off the excess water gathered on the plates before turning around on my heel to place them into the compartments. I froze midway , watching Colby's figure in the hallway , staring back at me. His mouth agape as his eyes glued me down.

I flushed a crimson colour as he stepped closer to me. "I didn't know you could sing." He blurted out , still shocked. "I-I don't.." I stuttered , thinking of a viable reason to come up with. "Of course you do ! And you're great at it babe." He complimented me , engulfing me into his arms while I hid my embarrassment behind his chest.

"And..You look beautiful while you're blushing." He simpered , looking down at me. I bit my lip as I felt my face burning up. "You should sing more often babe." He said , lifting me up by my waist and setting me down on the counter. "I'm not very good at it Colby." I said , playing with the ends of my hair.

"I don't know what you're talking about because what I just heard , damn." Colby said , his eyes making me feel petite. I giggled at his remark as my eyes landed on the floor.

My face was lifted up by his fingers wrapped around my chin , he licked his lips while looking at me. His eyes flickering from my lips to my eyes , he soon leaned in , closing the gap between us. His soft lips moved along with mine in harmony , creating our own beautiful chord.

"I love you so much beautiful." He sang out , his lips ghosting above mine. "I love you more." I chirped just above his lips. "Impossible." He replied back , pressing his lips upon mine once again as we harmonised together.

A/N : okay , his red hair makes me feel some sort of way 😫❤️ although I surely do miss his brown locks. 😕
Anywayssss , let me know what you guys think of this of one and I'm awfully sorry for it being short.
Song used - What Am I by Why Don't We.
Also , requests are still open ! Love ya , see you guys soon xo