24 hours handcuffed.

You and Colby have been dating for 2 years now and the most requested video was obviously , the '24 hour handcuffed challenge with my girlfriend' and today Colby was going to fulfil his fans request.

"What's up guys , it Colby Brock and welcome to my channel. I'm here with y/n today." He said pulling you on to his lap. "Since you guys already guessed it because of the title , yes , me and y/n are going to be handcuffed for 24 hours today". Colby said starting off the video already.

"Colby couldn't find normal handcuffs , so he got these instead." You said , showing off the fuzzy handcuffs Colby picked from a sex store. "Well , I didn't want to be reminded of my time in jail." He fake cried while you giggled.

"So now the time reads 8 am exact , so we'll have to finish at 8 am tomorrow." He said , the handcuffs clicked , you and Colby being locked against it. "Okay , I need to pee now." You said getting off the bed and dragging Colby along with you. After you finished , you and Colby stood in front of the mirror while the both of you brushed your teeth. It was easier since you guys had the his and hers styled sinks. Colby then patiently waited for you while you were applying your makeup and straighten your hair.

"Do mine too baby." Colby said bobbing his head forward. You chuckled while picking up little pieces of his hair and flattening it with the straightener. While doing so Colby screamed , you quickly put down the straightener to check on him. While you were searching for any traces of his skin being burnt , he started laughing making you look dumbfounded. You realised he was pranking you while you slapped his arm.

"You scared me Colbs." You said , he wrapped his arms around you while giggling quietly. "Ha ha , that wasn't funny Colby." You snapped at him , he looked behind the camera which was being held by Sam realising you were pissed off. Sam shrugged while Colby stared at him while they spoke with their eyes. Colby didn't know what to do.

"Okay , Umm..I'm sorry baby." He said while you looked away from him. Colby eyes then lit up , "I'm sorry baby , let me make it up to you.." He said while you still stayed silent. "Wanna go to Ben and Jerry's ?" He asked with a slight smile. You nodded instantly , he knew how much you adored that place.

Colby grabbed his keys and left the door , you walking closely behind him while Sam was in the front filming. You looked at colby's car confused  , "how do we get in ?" You asked. "Someone has to jump through the other side." He replied. "Whatttt , I cant do that." You said giggling. "Why not ?" Colby asked while he eyed you up and down , shortly after realising you were wearing a skater skirt. "Ohh. That's why." He said awkwardly , you and Sam laughed at him while he grew red.

You reached after a couple of minutes , the attendant kept eyeing the handcuffs while Colby cleared his doubt saying it was for a YouTube video. You ordered a big scoop of chocolate chip cookie dough , Colby ordered the strawberry cheesecake while Sam settled for the peanut butter cup.

You quickly finished your ice cream , now staring at Colby's. He knew what your intentions were and held the ice cream cone infront of your face. As you tried taking a lick out of his ice cream he moved his hand forward , teasing you while he giggle. Sam had taken a break from filming but whipped out the camera to capture the scene. Colby laughed at how you tried bobbing your head to get a taste of his ice cream. Whenever you'd be close enough to take a lick he'd pull his arm back , leaving you frustrated.

"Forget it." You huffed. "Okay okay , here have some." He said bringing it closer to your face but this time , awfully closer. A big chuck of the frozen goodness was now plastered on the tip of your nose. "Colbyyyy" you giggled , he laughed at your cuteness while licking the ice cream off and going in for a peck too.

The rest of the day went quickly with you having a movie night with the rest of the group. You and Colby cuddled against each other on the love sack while you were almost drifting away into your sleep. "Wanna go to bed baby ?" Colby asked while you nodded.

You and Colby got up and went straight away into your room. Colby laid on his back while you were sleeping on his chest. He had one arm under his head while the other was under and over your waist. Sam followed you guys while capturing this sweet moment in the camera before switching it off.

You guys woke up the next morning with the alarm blaring. Colby took out his camera , shouting in victory as you completed the challenge. "It wasn't that hard was it baby ?" He said. "Nope , but I really do miss my hot showers." You said pouting. He kissed your forehead and did his outro while you freed yourself from the handcuffs , showing Colby the marks it left. "Eh , that not unusual now." Colby smirked while you looked at him shocked. "Oh shut up loverboy." You said hitting his arm playfully. "You know you love me." He said while kissing you. "Way too much to do stuff like this for your channel." You said while he laughed , shortly after you guys had your precious bath time with him massaging your back and singing to you.