What is love ?

Thursday nights were always the beginning to a fun weekend. You and you friend , Kat decided to meet up at a club while she would introduce her boyfriend to you.
"Oh and also , Sam has this cute friend , who I'm sure you'll like as well." Kat said , trying to set you up with whoever he was. Your previous relationships always ended with a heartbreak and therefore left you with no choice rather than being single.
"I'll think about it Kat." You tried declining her offer with the guy but gave in at last. She said she'd come to pick you up at 9 sharp and it was 7 already.
You hopped into your shower and quickly got out , you decided to change into your outfit and makeup.
Outfit :

Hair :

  As soon as you were done , Kat was at your door , waiting to pick you up

As soon as you were done , Kat was at your door , waiting to pick you up. You guys were at the club in no time. As you walked in , the music from the systems started blaring , intoxicating your body while you swayed your hips to the beat of the music.
You and Kat took a break while heading towards the bar and ordering yourselves some drinks. A blondie approached Kat and hugged her from behind , she jumped at an instant and turned out only for her eyes to be met to her boyfriend , Sam.
"Sam , this is y/n. Y/n this is Sam , my boyfriend." She said while I waved at him. "Oh babe , where's Colby ? She'd love to meet him." Kat winked at me making me roll my eyes at her. Within a moment of seconds a guy appeared , giving the typical 'bro handshake' to Sam.
"Colby I want you to meet someoneee." Kat squealed while grabbing my hand , forcing me to look at him in the eyes. Wow , he had such pretty eyes. "Hey...?" He said making me snap out of my zone. "Y/n." I said , extending my arm out.
I noticed every feature of him. The way his hair draped over his eyes , covering them perfectly giving him a mysterious touch. His ocean blue eyes popped out complimenting his all black outfit.
Sam and Kat decided to move to the dance floor , leaving me Colby. "So , tell me something more about you." He said showing interest in everything I did. "Umm , okay well , I'm 20 and I've known Kat for almost 2 years now. I live on my own and oh , I definitely don't believe in love." I said , he giggled.
"Why not ?" He asked me looking deep into my eyes. "I think it's all bullshit. Just a theory written down on a paper , making foolish people believe in it only to lead their hopes up way too high." You sipped your drink while he frowned. "Is that how you define love ?" He asked. "You can never define love Colby , it's way too complicated to fit an actual definition." You said , marking you point. "Oh , but you surely can define us." Colby winked while he disappeared into the crowd. What just happened ?
You eyes traced the crowd to see Colby on the dance floor looking straight at you while he motioned for you to come closer to him with his fingers. You got up from your seat and made your way to the crowd.
Colby's hands found your waist while you slowly swayed your hips , your back facing him. You were slowly grinding against him when you felt him snake his hands behind your neck , pulling the strands of hair away while he attacked your neck, nibbling on it slowly. "Wanna take this somewhere else ?" He asked impatiently , you nodded. He grabbed your hands and lead you to his car.
You felt the tension between you two while you were waiting for the ride to get over. His hands were now placed onto your thighs inching closer and closer to your heat. You could see how impatient he was when all of a sudden the car stopped in a parking lot.
You looked at him confused while he grabbed your neck and brought your closer to his lips. He brushed his tongue onto your bottom lip , asking for entrance but you wanted to tease him more , so denied it. His hands traced your body before stopping at your butt and grasping it hard. You gasped which gave him the opportunity to slide his tongue in you.
He placed his hand on your thigh again , slightly lifting up your skirt , you were basically panting for air. His hands were now at the end of your panties , your breathing becoming heavier every second. He stopped and looked at you while saying , "have you never been touched this way before ?" You just shook your head to a 'no' when he pulled his hand back , you whimpered. "Why'd you stop ?" You asked disappointed. "Don't worry , we've got all the time we need." He said kissing you softly again.
You phone rang in between and Kat's name popped up on your screen. "Um hey." You answered. "Oh my gosh girl , where are you ? I couldn't find you anywhere , I just called to say that I've left with Sam to his place." She said. "Oh yeah no , that's alright. I'll go home by myself." You assured her while hanging up.
"So ? Do you want me to drop you off ?" Colby asked while he smiled at you. "If that okay with you?" You asked him shyly. "Yeah of course." He said while he drove off to your house. You got out of his car and walked over to his side. He got out as well and said "I'll see you around then ?" You nodded while looking down. Colby came closer to you and pulled you softly by your waist , pressing his lips perfectly over yours. You felt him smile into the kiss while he pulled apart and asked for your number , which you gladly gave. You walked to the front door and saw him standing there still. You waved goodbye to him while he did the same , sitting back into his car when he looked at you for one last time again and drove off.