Witches Forest Pt. 3

Y/n's POV

We got out of the tent for some fresh air while the rest of the boys where still sleeping. "We should probably find your friends." Colby said. I nodded , walking along with him in search of my friends.

We were walking for almost 15 minutes when I saw a white car pass by and then I realised , it was y/b/n's car. She must've seen me too because she instantly stopped her car and backed up.

"Oh my gosh y/n ! Where were you the entire night ?! We were looking for you !!" She said , signaling my whole group of friends that were in her car with her.

Colby realised that it was time for me to go and I could see his face drop. I hugged Colby and thanked him for everything he had done last night.

While I turned my back to him , I felt a tug on my arm.

Colby's POV

I couldn't just let her leave like that. I was preparing myself to build up my courage before she could leave and so I did it...

I gripped her arm and pulled her close to me , I stared into her y/e/c and followed my way down to her plump luscious lips.  I didn't want to waste another moment and pulled her in for a kiss. Our lips were perfectly synchronised , moving against each other.

We pulled apart and she blushed , gosh she's so adorable. "I know it's been less than 24 hours since we've met but I've felt a connection with you I haven't felt in ages. Do you wanna go out with me ?" I asked. I could hear her friends cheering at the back , making her cheeks grow red.
She nodded and I pulled her in for another kiss , drowning the screams and cheers from the background.

We exchanged numbers and I went back to my tent , knowing this would be the start of something beautiful.

A/N: the last part of this one shot is finally up !! Let me know what you guys think of it. Requests are now open , don't hesitate to ask for any !💓