⚛ District 2 Male - FOXEN ARIES

NAME: Foxen Aries

AGE: 16

THE REAPING: Volunteered

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Foxen has beach blonde hair that is almost always bed head messy, and pale, light, golden, brown eyes that remind you of a fox's eyes, thus giving Foxen his name. His ivory toned skin gives him fair contrast between his hair and skin. He has high cheekbones that give him an odd yet contagious smie, and a thinner face that make him even more fox–like. Proudly, he has a lean, and athletic build, and stands tall.

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION: Foxen is witty, sly, and highly observant. So he has a tendency to eavesdrop if you talk loud enough to perk his interests. Unlike a true fox, he's not nearly as sly as he could be, and isn't much of charming. Despite not being so slick, he can adapt well, and is loyal as a dog to long–term friends. He'll stick by friends even if they are the most hated people, however, that doesn't necessarily mean he's relient on allies. Sometimes he can be quite timid, others...not so much. Most of the time he's friendly, and generally avoids fights, and direct confrontation. He still can't slip out of crowds unnoticed, but as do animals, he learns from mistakes, and adapts to each circumstantial event.

HEIGHT: 5'8

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Rocks

LIFESTYLE: Foxen was born to parents who worked in veterinary medicine for a long range of different species. As a child tat grew up with animals , he cares deeply for them, and may be called “Nature boy.” His family weren't poor or rich but rather middle class residents who were vegans, and could be described as peace loving hippies. They can be described as bleeding hearts, but their family is based on morale rights and wrongs. In ways, Foxen was the goodie two shoes who avoided confrontation, and feared causing or getting into trouble. Being a bleeding heart, he hates hurting people's feelings, and hung out with only one or two friends from a young age to avoid the possibilities. The vegan part never really helped him make friends, and he was often thought of as weird, and a hippie. A bit of a loner from the beginning, but that's who he was, and is.