⚛ District 1 Male - HEATH HAWTHORN [5]

NAME: Heath Hawthorn

AGE: 12

THE REAPING: Reaped

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: The most immediate thing someone would notice about Heath's appearance is his hair. Bright pink, thanks to some dye his father found for him, his hair falls down to his shoulders. If it wasn't for the fact that most everyone in the District knows him, they might mistake him for a girl. His thin frame only adds to this. Heath's features might be a little more masculine, although his face is still a little plump. His eyes are green, just like everyone else in the District. Altogether, Heath retains an air of childish innocence one would not expect of a twelve year old. Carefree, with a certain light in his eyes that draws people towards him, it is no wonder that most anyone could recognize Heath from a mile away. His hair helps too.

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION: Along with his appearance, Heath's personality retains that air of childish innocence. Although a little prickly when people first get to know him, thanks to his relative shyness, he is an excellent person once someone gets to know him. He trusts totally, and can be trusted with almost anything, provided he understands the importance of it. He doesn't like to be mean to people, although, sometimes he can come off as uncaring. This is more because he doesn't think some things through than anything else, as he would only intentionally hurt someone if he really hated them. Perhaps Heath's best trait is his confidence. He loves who he is, and won't change for anyone. Although some in the District dislike his fickleness, he has an ability to make friends just about anywhere.

HEIGHT: 4'9"

WEAPON OF CHOICE: If he absolutely had to fight, a blowgun. Heath is familiar with common poisonous plants, and he could ignore the deaths that way.

LIFESTYLE: Heath is the second, barely, of two children. His twin sister, Erica is exactly twelve minutes older than him, and she never lets him forget it. Although the two love each other immensely, they can bicker quite frequently. Heath always brings up that others like him more, and Erica mentions her age and maturity. Although they are not the richest family in One, they certainly have enough money to get along, and always have extra so the family can do what they like. Quite popular in the District, Heath has never had a shortage of friends. In fact, sometimes Heath has to be reminded to stay home at family and save some time for himself, instead of constantly being out with friends.