☣ District 13 Female - FINOLA CALENDULA PONCEAU [8]

NAME: Finola Calendula Ponceau

AGE: 17

THE REAPING: Reaped

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Looking at Finola, it's clear that her bloodline has been mixed pretty well. Her silvery white hair and sharp, icy features come from her wintery roots while her foxlike grin and bronzed skin come from her autumnal blood. She's a very small girl, despite her age, and has the lithe body of a dancer. Something in her looks suggests there may be some Summer in her viens but it's drowned out by her wintery beauty. True to the rumors you hear about Thirteen, Finola's beauty is otherworldly and can hardly be compared to those hailing from winter. One of her eyes is a sharp, and almost silver, grey color with a small ring of green in the middle. The other is a strangely appealing crimson color with flecks of ocean blue.

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION: Finola's personality, like her bloodline, is a mixed mess of different traits. Though she believes in peace like most of her District, there is a rebellious hot-headed streak in her despite her cool exterior. Finola has inherited her fair share of the famed Winter intelligence but is more snow than ice. Good with her words and still very honest, Finola is a charming girl with a bright personality. There's a bit of mischief to her, a daring side. Finola's charm and intellect makes her friends easily but it also leads to her making enemies more than she'd like to. All of this, along with her slight lack of self control, making an interesting character of her.

HEIGHT: Exactly 4 feet 11 inches

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Her words and if that doesn't work, a knife.

LIFESTYLE: Finola's life is devoted mostly to keeping herself alive. She, along with her brother Carmine and sister Solstice, have been orphans since Finola can remember. It has always been the three triplets and that was fine with them. Living in the Aether Forest has been surprisingly easy, despite what the other Districts think. They've stayed alive and stayed together and that's all that mattered to any of them. They weren't incredibly wealthy or anything but they were together.