The Shame Of Aurōrae: HYBRID

☣ HYBRID ☣

ϟ THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM YOUR GOVERNMENT: Hyrbids. The-se crea....res are a danger to our sociezzty. They present eviillzzchuu.... WARNING, Do no- approacchsshhhh. Repeat, dzzz NOT approach. Any contact wi-th theeeszzeechuu.... itizenzzzhh will rezzzult in.... severe...-chuuu... punishmen..t  ϟ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR THE HYBRID DISTRICTS: Five decades ago, Blitzen's Rebllion struck the entire nation of Aurōrae. Well of course there had been rebellions before, but they were only little. This uprising, however was different - this uprising worked. the nation plundered into darkness and the body counts escalated each day. The Districts merged together and when everything finally was put 'right' and the Rebellion died away, it took years for the Districts bloodline to be contained and secured. However... there were those that procreated during the rebellion. Two different Seasonal characters joining by love. These were known as the Hybrids - noticable by the two seperate colours in both their eyes.

As of the first games after Blitzen's rebellion, Hybrids became apart of the tribute pool. Instead of reapings, the mostly orphaned children were, and still are, kidnapped.

And by the end of the rebellion, there was too many of them to simply kill. And so with that, Districts Thirteen, Fourteen and Fifteen were formed.

- ❄ - District Thirteen - ❦ - 

Those with this District brand are often located inbetween the Autumn and Winter state. A lot of them seen hiding out in the Aether Forest. Entirely peaceful, they are usually noticable by their otherwordly exteriors, these are in fact the true beauties of Aurōrae, although not admitted by the Oppidium as the "Hybrid Districts" are usually shunned. And why wouldn't they be? They are the result of what the Oppidium could not contain. 

- ☀ - District Fourteen -  ⚛ - 

This is the area inbetween the States of Summer and Spring. There is a lot less of these in terms of numbers, and their personalites and appearances are mostly accentric. They are described as runts if anything, yet are percieved as rather dangerous, bipolar and unpredictable. These are the Hybrids that the Oppidium often document in order to spread the word that every Hybrid is dangerous.

- ❦ - District Fifteen - ⚛ - 

These are found in between the Autumn and Spring States. They are most peculiar in appearance, often presenting rather colourful characters and appearances. Dyed hair, and skin etc. This is said to of come from their days simply living in the pollonated fields of flowers from District One. The skin of this particular breed of Hybrid have even been rumoured to actually glow in the dark.