The States Of Aurōrae: SPRING

SPRING

ϟ THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM YOUR GOVERNMENT: Spring. It is the jump in your step. Spring is the place our hearts turn to when Winter appears too long. Spring means new beginnings. And so we acted much like spring, when we had to overcome the dark rebellion. Like the roots of a flower, we bloomed into life, and from our stem - sprouted the lives of our citizens. ϟ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR THE SPRING DISTRICTS: The characters under this state are often classified as out and out hippies. They love nature and become one with it rather than just see it as their job. Those in the spring District bring the nation of Aurōrae holidays such as Easter [or rather - The Chocolate Holiday, any religious connections have long since died out - seemingly] and the Holiday Of Great Fools. 

- ⚛ - District One - ⚛ - 

Industry: Flowers and Perfumes

Mayor: Anthuriums Pollen

The first of our many essential Districts, One is covered in flourishing meadows, each acre sprouting a different species of flower, and each house cultivating a sprouting child ready to fulfill the needs of their nation. Not only does this District supply great floral decorations, they also contribute largely to the dyes used in clothing all around the States. The District also supplies perfumes, herbs and fragrances used all around the Oppidium. Those under this District typically are named after flowers and then tend to embody the characteristics of these flowers through their development. In this District, your flower becomes somewhat of a structure to your way of life - a sacred way of viewing natures beauties.

- ⚛ - District Two - ⚛ - 

Industry: Livestock

Mayor: Sara Lyons

Without Two, we simply could not care for our animals and ensure that the cycle of life works in harmony. Not only do those in this District care for the animals we need, they love them as though part of the family. It is even said that through most of the Winter years, they can be found in some what of a hibernation state - also like their animal counterparts. We are almost certain that those from this District could quite easily live as animals themselves if needed be. They share their homes and lifestyles with Bears, Cows, Deer, Horses and Sheep alike. We salute you, District Two, the most populated District around. 

- ⚛ - District Three - ⚛ - 

Industry: Lumber

Mayor: Orton Oak

As a District, Three stands out massively in terms of their dedication to their occupations. The trees that patter and suffocate the District Three air are treated more like Gods than mere trees. The people of Three believe that these trees are sacred and can only be cut down when their time is right. Because of this, those that dwell within District Three often know a great deal about each type of tree and plants, their lifespans and their characteristics. Those from this District NEVER possess a lumber-related first name; they fear that this is offensive to the gods. However, last names related to their industry is common and widely accepted.