Task Six - Keep The Home Fires Burning/QF - Voting

Flames flicker in the night sky. But this time, it isn't just bonfires that burn.

For miles and miles, houses and streets can be seen completely consumed by fire. On the paths, burning shrapnel flickers with occasional cracks and for the first time in years, District Ten is not concealed in snow. For that has either burned away or faded to the colour of blood.

Rudy pushes on across the ground, grasping onto the side of his torso. Blood pours through his armour and the gaps of his fingers, dying the colour of his hands scarlet. He pants, kicking rubble here and there and pushing himself through the destroyed landscape. Rebellion aircrafts hover above him and the distant sound of gunshots has long since faded from echoes.

The sight of the bonfire of District Ten still blazing on isn't enough to make him happy. Around the area are piles and piles of bodies, burning or drowning in either blood or snow. He looks at his feet and sees the bloodied and lifeless face of Jester Blume, the kid from District Six. 

His eyes flash with guilt, disgust and sickness, yet they seem to also flare with oppertunity and hope. And with the sight of hope in his mind he calls out for each tributes name; the ones the Rebellion secured... and the ones the Oppidium captured. 

He intends on saving as many as he can upon this bleeding night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you wondering, RobotsWillCry has dropped out! This has affected the votes this time around. D6 Male - JESTER 'JEZ' BLUME - OPPIDIUM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THOSE UP FOR VOTES ARE

D1 Female -  EMERALD-BLOSSOM VALENTINE [2] REBELLION

D2 Female - SUNNY AZALEA [7] – REBELLION

D10 Female - HOLLY-NOELLE GARNET [4] – OPPIDIUM

D11 Female - ESKALEE ALOU OPPIDIUM

D12 Male - CUTEPID FOLANT [6] REBELLION

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may vote THREE names to make it through. But only TWO of the above will make it through to the Semi Finals of Author Games: Return To Seasons

PM my account in order to vote, I will not accept comments and you may NOT vote for yourself.

VOTING CLOSES: Monday, 15th December, 2am [GMT]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRIBING TIME: AGAIN  I suggest you go look back the entries for those up for votes. Pick your favourite, see which one deserves to go ahead. You know the drill, whoever votes gets a clue for the next round! The clue might come later as usual as It'll be through my mobile device.