Meet The Gamemakers - ANASTASSIA SEZONY

NAME: Anastassia Sezony - [Prounounced Anna-stass-e-a Sez-on-e]

AGE: 65 Years Of Age

POSITION: Head Gamemaker

STATUS: Gamemaking for 38 years. Head Gamemaking for 4 years, non consecutively.

SPECIALTY: Knowing exactly what the public wants to see, and when they want to see it. Everything she creates is layered in some manner. Nothing will ever be what it appears to be.

PERSONALITY: Do not be fooled by her taut and often cold facial expressions. Anastassia is as artistic as she is deadly. She focuses on the bigger picture of things, yet has an exceptional attention to detail. She understands the way of her own mind, and can read people with ease. With her observational talents, it doesn't take her long to briefly know where your weaknesses and strengths lie. Her opposing nature often causes people to submit under her fabricated strength. Her intelligence is her most dangerous asset and above being a Gamemaker, she is a sharp   and feared politician. She is even said to have the President himself in her back pocket. However, the creating of Games is where her heart lies, and she puts every ounce of herself into exactly that.

APPEARANCE: Portrait to the side of the chapter.