Author Games: Return To Seasons - The Results

So here we are. The finals of Seasons take two. 

It was so very important for me to finish this. By finishing this I have finished off what I started. You have all made this an absolutely fantastic games and they have most definitely been the most successful games I've been apart of and that only happens very extremely rarely so I want to thank everyone involved... god dammit I bet you're just rushing to see who has won hey?

Well, like always, I've made you wait long enough, eh ;)

So without further ado...

here...

is...

the results...

of Author Games...

Return To Seasons.........

----------------------------------------------------------

In third place, we have no stranger to the competitions. Well it is super dumb that I say that because all three of my finalists are Author Games Whores ;) Providing the final entries with an incredible creation, this writer involved a very stylized approach to their entry. Although the dialogue for their latest entry I would class as a little on the cliche side, their overall piece was visually exciting and stunning in content. The way the description rand, mixed a little with the abstract narration, I can certainly say this competitor has an acute eye for direction. Despite creating a character some would say is rather... typical to their style - they truly outdid themselves this time around and presented consistent and breathe-taking quality for every single last one of their entries. Their final piece was no exception to that and I shall go as far as to saying that it is probably one of the best entries for Author Games I have ever read.

In third place: - Holly-Noelle Garnet GhostOfTheIceberg! [4]

----------------------------------------------------------

For second place we have a writer who dedicates so much energy into her pieces. Not only does she adapt to the tasks at hand, but her writing shows that she constantly has a clear knowing and understanding of her character. With well thought out entries, perhaps her sentences can be a little too heavy to read. However, she makes this slight tick work, and her poetic style makes each  sentence speak more than just the words that it displays. With your writing, and especially this last entry, I have always felt as though there is so much more being said than just what you decide to tell the readers. With a brilliant and professional sense for narrative dictation,  when I read your entry I felt that it was a superb summary to an astounding tale. Not only do you include the greater picture, but you incorporate an understanding of attention to detail. Holding onto second place, she's back to claw her way a little higher each time! Perhaps Author Games: Potterworld will be her moment.

In second place: , Neve Ophanim - MagmaKepner!! [3]

----------------------------------------------------------

AND SO IF YOU'RE TOO DUMB TO REALIZE WHAT THIS MEANS I'LL SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU: WE HAVE A REIGNING CHAMPION AND I CAN'T GET OVER HOW GROSS IT IS. With constant incredible characters, this writer keeps us wanting to know more about the journey that they will embark upon. Standing out with thorough originality time after time after time, this writer out and out adores their characters - and the adoration comes through the quality of their entries. Their final entry is no exception to the fact that she often ignores superficial drama and dives into the routes of the themes at hand. She really knows how to twist the emotions and minds of her readers in a single mere sentence, creating a fine and personal touch to each reader [despite the fact that she often steals them from lyrics of her fangirl obsessions].