☣ District 13 Male - BROOKE STEEL

NAME: Brooke Steel

AGE: 13

THE REAPING: Reaped

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Brooke is short, no doubt about it. Even if he didn't have fuschia-colored hair, he would still stand out. His hair always peeks out from whatever hat he's wearing. Usually, he'll pair a cute tan bowtie with his fedora. His eyes are milky brown, and his skin is pale. He's usually wearing a thin-lipped smile, even when he's mad. Then it turns into more of a sadistic smirk. He isn't very bulky, but he can pack a punch.

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION: Brooke is quick, witty, and smart. He likes to crack jokes occasionally to lighten the mood. He's not one to hold secrets, even if his life depends on it. However, his intelligence is usually pushed to the ground by society. He doesn't like to be turned down, and he's ready to fight if need be. If he's annoyed by someone or has a strong dislike towards them, his demeanor turns hard and cold. Needless to say, love is a foreign concept for Brooke.

HEIGHT: 4'9"

WEAPON OF CHOICE: His bare hands, but a sharp stick if necessary.

LIFESTYLE: Brooke grew up on the outside of society as a Hybrid. His parents didn't focus on him much. They only cared about survival, not parenting. The few people that he tried to make friends with ridiculed him because of his girly name. To make up for his dismal, helter-skelter life, he tried to be as positive as possible. This became impossible when his parents died, leaving him with his younger sister Winter. At last, he nearly abandoned his Autumn side, falling prey to the cold hearts of Winter. Brooke would never leave his sister unless he had to. She is the only one who ever cared for him.