Task Seven: Silent Night/SF - Voting

The interior is a hovercraft. Something seen rather a lot through this journey, but now it is in full action. No longer does it carry camera crews, injured tributes or contestants waiting to be sent to the arena. Now it holds only men and women dressed in full preperation for an assault.

Verde, among the warriors, turns around to Clodia. He locks his gun in preperation and asks for any news on the tributes. 

"A few are out of their sleep!" She replies, but continues to frown. "But their stability is still unknown..." Her voice trails. Rudy and Comet overhear this, and share a glance of grief. 

"And Sunny, sir..." Clodia continues grimly. She swipes rifle to her side and taps at a handheld device. "Sunny has passed away."

Verde answers with silence. A twang of pain runs through his heart but he swallows any grief that might cause trouble for him. He turns to the other soldiers and shouts over the sound of the hovercraft's hum.  Explosions begin in the distance. "For Sunny, and for every last child who's lives were taken by these games!"

His words are met with an erruption of approval. The cargo doors lower and the air is filled with the sound of rushing wind. Still screaming, each soldier barges out of the doors and dives through the winter air, pulling their parachute and floating down toward the burning Opiddium below.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you wondering, RedTears has dropped out! This has affected the votes this time around leaving Sunny Azalea with a well earnt 6th place, just one below her expected ranking! D2 Female - SUNNY AZALEA [7]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THOSE UP FOR VOTES ARE

D1 Male - HEATH HAWTHORN [5]

D15 Female - PLUMPKIN PYE [1]

D3 Female - TANSY ORINTHA

D12 Female - NEVE OPHANIM [3]

D10 Female - HOLLY-NOELLE GARNET [4]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You should list THREE names of the tributes you'd like to see in the finals. Only three will carry on into the finals of Author Games: Return To Seasons.

PM my account in order to vote, I will not accept comments and you may NOT vote for yourself.

VOTING CLOSES: Monday, 22nd December, 9pm [GMT]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRIBING TIME: THERE WILL BE NO CLUE THIS TIME AROUND.