!*! DAY 5 - CURRENT ODDS !*!

The sun sets on the Oppidium. Brightness melts into the mist of the horizon and the faltering winter night begins to blur everything. 

The Oppidium is silent, however, if you know what you're listening out for, distant bullets and explosions clatter in the near background of District Ten. 

In the central area of the Oppidium, the 'ODDS' board remains ever constant and flickering through the blue wash of winter. The square in which it hangs before is utterly still. Not a single sponsor or eager fanatic wagers away their savings or buys their favourite tributes merchandise. Instead, a single figure stands before the screen. A long cloak renders her completely unrecognizable.

"You shouldn't be out here, its not safe." An unknown voice disrupts the soundtrack of solitude.

Vistillia turns around, her cloak sliding alongside her intricate movements. "I was wondering when you'd show up..." She smiles at the man who has walked from the shadows and into the open. He is also cloaked but a strike of his blue hair can be seen through the gaps.

"You've kept this on?" He asks, ignoring her greeting and looking straight at the board. His eyes linger on the other tributes, the ones he had not saved. Each of them are all phorgraphed and moving within the image, wearing their most nueatral faces and arena clothing. All of that seems centuries ago. A stretch of guilt attacks him. 

Vistillia looks back at the 'ODDS'.

She exhales, her breath showing that winter is upon them all. "Of course. You of all people should know, we have to have our games - whatever the cost." She says and begins to turn around. She stops just before leaving and turns her head to the traitor that she respects so much. "Aurōrae has to have their Victor."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D1 Male - HEATH HAWTHORN [5] – 56

D12 Female - NEVE OPHANIM [3] - 56

D3 Female - TANSY ORINTHA - 55.5

D15 Female - PLUMPKIN PYE [1] – 55.5

D10 Female - HOLLY-NOELLE GARNET [4] – 53

D2 Female - SUNNY AZALEA [7] – 52.5

D12 Male - CUTEPID FOLANT [6] - 51

D6 Male - JESTER 'JEZ' BLUME – 50

D1 Female -  EMERALD-BLOSSOM VALENTINE [2] - 47

11 Female - ESKALEE ALOU - 45

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------