The States Of Aurōrae: SUMMER

☀ SUMMER ☀

ϟ THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM YOUR GOVERNMENT: Summer. Where the days are long and the nights are short. Summer gives to us the warmth and leisurely comfort that we granted to each of you when the Oppidium became your Superior. Like the sun in the Summer, we brighten your path. ϟ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR THE SUMMER DISTRICTS: The characters under this State are rather dynamic compared to other states. Its harder to connect the Districts than with the other seasons. Characters from this State are either often leisurely and lazy or completely passionate and hot headed. But amongst that are thousands of other characteristics also.

- ☀ - District Four - ☀ - 

Industry: Fishing

Mayor: Rod Marin

One of the smallest Districts by land, yet then again, half of District Four itself is over the shores and open water that surrounds the Nation of Aurōrae. Four, and its dedicated residents, give to Oppidium the great seafood and oceanic materials we all just can't live without. The exotic area is bathed in constant heat, allowing the District to also contribute sweet fruits to our tables and banquets. This District is also particularly known and praised for their all-around sense of style and fashion.

- ☀ - District Five - ☀ - 

Industry: Astronomy and Solar Power

Mayors: Starlene Faux-Lore and Halo Atlas

Five is certainly like no other District. The largest of them all, it almost inhabits two kinds of people. Due to the strange way our world reacts in the Summer, the crafty residents from this District have both the night and day sorted to a pulp. In the day, the place is inhabited by those that study the thousands of uses for Solar Power energy. Whether this be the running of vehicles or the generators that power and create the Hunger Games, this District is responsible for this safe and easy energy. However this District simply never sleeps. When the moon rises and the solar energy dies away, the astronomers rule the night. They spend hours and hours, discovering new stars and new ways to understand the world beyond our own. A District that works all day and all night is a District to be commended!

- ☀ - District Six - ☀ - 

Industry: Honey

Mayor: Beezlebub Farrow

The people of Six are a most kind, sweet and friendly bunch. Yet like the bees they keep, they too can possess a sting. The acres and acres of land belonging to this District are filled with bee houses and woods with hundreds of hives. Summer, having followed Spring, is ripe with flourishing flowers and their pollen. In fact, this District is physically closer to District One than it is to either of the other Districts under the Summer State. Here almost everything they produce is fuelled by their sweet nector. Candles, foods, breads, and of course, their famous jars of honey.