The States Of Aurōrae: AUTUMN

AUTUMN

ϟ THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM YOUR GOVERNMENT: Autumn. At the fall of all things, a time where the leaves suspend to the ground in bronze, warm colours and where we are warned for the coming of Winter. In a world where seasons can last a lifetime, this is much respected. Like the Autumn season, we must attempt to shed away the dying parts of our society in order to start anew. ϟ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR THE AUTUMN DISTRICTS: In the Autumn state, Its great people are known to hold larger, more excitable personalities than any other District. Usually, each citizen favours honesty above most other traits. Through the harsh yet adaptable conditions of the Autumn weather, those in these Districts are often strong, tough and healthy. Unlike the Summer or Winter States, they admire skill above intelligence or personalty. With the combination of their resources, they bring to the Oppidium holidays such as Halloween and Thanksgiving.

- ❦ - District Seven - ❦ - 

Industry: Crops

Mayor: Reeder Syckal

Seven is a large District, filled with miles and miles of bursting fields that almost always bare bountiful fruits, vegetables and other materials. A District myth states that there was once a time in this District where people simply only lived off of pumpkins. Pumpkin stew, soup, cake or pie, the entire lot.  Whether this is actually true or not, it is widely known that those from District Seven adore pumpkins and their many uses. It is even said that they find uses to it simply for the sake of using them. Bowls, sports balls, hair products, all sorts!

- ❦ - District Eight - ❦ - 

Industry: Textiles

Mayors: Arroance Primarker

Furs, leathers, silk - in Eight, every possible material is gathered and intricately crafted into magnificent clothes and other textiles. This District warms our beds and homes with comforting cloth and blankets, single handily preparing us for the long winters ahead. With wool directly imported from District Two and silk and cotton from District Seven, Eight will always be aided in their heroic duty. Not only do they care for us in the Winter, they also send out clothes to every District throughout the year, materials to the Oppidium and they even craft the armor for our Peacekeepers. 

- ❦ - District Nine - ❦ - 

Industry: Gunpowder

Mayor: Torny Fawkes

An incredibly superstitious and spiritual District. Nine focuses a lot on tradition and honour. They are of a sparky personality and are as colourful as the fireworks they can make. They also supply gunpowder to the weapons used in District 11, arming our Peacekeepers with the means to obtain and secure serenity amongst evil. The entirety of District Nine is either in or around a forest named "The Aether". This is helpful as those from Nine have a certain habit for wanting to burn things, and the Aether Forest possesses a strange ability to heal and replant its trees all by itself.