☣ District 15 Female - PLUMPKIN PYE [1]

NAME: Plumpkin Pye

AGE: 17

THE REAPING: Reaped

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Plumpkin was supposed to be named Pumpkin, but she was much too large a baby, and as a joke, her name was changed. It was a good thing too, as the girl never did lose the baby fat she was born with. Chubby and clumsy, Plumpkin wears large glasses that cover her eyes: magnificently colored amber in one eyes and green in the other. Her wild hair is a fiery orange color that hangs down her back in awkward waves. Her face is dotted with hundreds of tiny freckles that stretch down her arms and back. She chipped her front tooth as a child, but it doesn't stop her from constantly smiling. District Fifteen is well known for people with strange appearances, and Plumpkin is no exception. She kept her hair its natural color, but instead of dying her skin, she got a tattoo. It is a bright yellow sun right on her cheek. It was a dare, but she doesn't regret it. It just makes her happier.

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION: Plumpkin is as cheery and happy as her name would indicate. She is always happy, literally skipping through life with a smile. She hates, more than anything, when people are upset and she attempts to cheer up anyone she sees frowning. If she does, for some reason, get upset, she doesn't let anyone see it. As her tattoo would suggest, she thinks of herself as the "Sunshine of District Fifteen", so she believes she must always be cheerful. She is a very vocal girl, constantly talking and expressing herself to people who probably don't care. She will do anything to make other people happy, even if causes herself embarrassment. Plumpkin doesn't like conflict, but she will allow herself to get angry if it meant defending someone else. She constantly goes out of her way for other people, and doesn't mind that the favor isn't usually returned. She just wants everyone to be happy.

HEIGHT: 5 ft 4in

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Scythe. She wouldn't use it much, she just likes how it looks.

LIFESTYLE: Plumpkin had a very simple life. Being from a Hybrid district, she didn't have any communication with either of her parents, but that never truly bothered her. None of the the other children had parents either, so she never knew anything else. Plumpkin was bullied for her name and her weight constantly, being called "Plumpie", but she never let herself get upset with the bullies. She is also a vegetarian, difficult in District Fifteen, but possible, as she was dead set on being one from a young age. She is a pacifist and the Games are the one thing that really get her upset.