☀ District 4 Male - SOREN AUGUSTINE

NAME: Soren Augustine

AGE: 17

THE REAPING: Reaped

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Soren is tall and slender with a fisherman's build. His skin, quite tan from being on the water so much, is stretched across his body. He has broad shoulders and large hands that enable him to lift the nets out of the water. His brown hair is cut short on the sides with a bit of length on top. His amber eyes are often lit with a smile but can darken when thinking or angry. There is a small scar on his lip, the result of an accident when he was younger. Dimples appear when he smiles, which is pretty often.

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION: Soft spoken and gentle, Soren is often seen as the boy next door. Although he is quiet, he can be extraordinarily passionate about anything. As a middle child, he is often a nurturer, building people up and helping them adjust to life. A bit on the possessive side, Soren can be too protective at times. When he is not close friends with someone, he can be a bit detached, unable to form a bond unless he sits down and really gets to know the person. He is quite fond of the outdoors, often being quite strategic when he can think in the wide open.

HEIGHT: 6' 2"

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Harpoon or Spear

LIFESTYLE: Soren spends every day doing the same thing. School, fishing and hanging out with his family. Born the second child out of three, Soren grew up with a mildly estranged older brother and a little sister who seemed to be attached at the hip. He taught her to fish, swim and weave nets. When he was seven, he was attempting to fix the barbed point on his fishing hook and accidently tore out a tooth and ripped his lip in half. His father is a stay-at-home dad who makes some of the best fish sticks in the city and his mother works on the boats with her children.