Task Eight: Seasons Change/F

By the time the night ends, the Oppidum falls.

When platoons of rebellion soldiers surround the Gamemakers Headquarters, the surviving tributes are called to the scene. It's strange now to see it, but only three from thirty tributes stand alive today. The survivors have been so strong and vigilant. Some people even begin to question, with only three of them left, perhaps the games would have been a better place for them after all.

Out of the last handful, Sunny was the first to go, and if these were still the games... Tansy Orintha and Heath Hawthorn would take fourth and fifth place.

Holly-Noelle, Plumpkin and Neve now find themselves needing to be the bravest of the entire nation. Such young souls withstanding so much damage. They are once again thrown into the thick of fighting, yet now, they are not forced. Now, personal gain is tainting their mind. To arrive today was optional, yet the three of them did it. The three of them chose to finish off what they had ignited.

The task force breaks through the HQ, section by section.

Finally, your character comes to the door that leads into the Gamemakers creation room. Some of you have been here before. You hear talking on the inside. Familiar voices, both presenting utter nightmares to your consciousness. 

You step inside. The room is silent and dim. The Gamemakers table glows sightly and a projection of the Oppidium flickers instead of the Arena. Anastassia sits calmly at one end. Her legs crossed and her face  as un-amused as ever. Across from her is Verde, geared up in combat cloth, like yourself, and weapons hang from his shoulder and belt.

"Seasons change, Verde... people don't." Anastassia says, from the tone of her voice you'd almost think that she had the upper hand.

"But presidencies do." The Ex-Gamemaker replies to her, his eyes seem not themselves. He then turns his head and sees you, and Anastassia follows. Two Gamemakers and a tribute. Usually in this case, a victor is crowned. But something tells you things won't be so glamorous in this case.

The two adults stand and you reload you gun. Who you point it at is the part that matters...

R  E  B  E  L  L  I  O  N     C  A  P  T  U  R  E  D

D15 Female - PLUMPKIN PYE [1]

D10 Female - HOLLY-NOELLE GARNET [4]

D12 Female - NEVE OPHANIM [3]

----------------------------------------------------------

Task: Well it is pretty self explanatory, who do you kill? Your only compulsory task is to kill either Verde or Anastassia. Everything else is up to you - you could kill one of them in the first few lines and have the rest of the entry be the aftermath - going back home, Mockingjay deal?! Therapy (seriously recommended because you've all gone a tad bit cray tbh). Or you can of course take the easy way out and kill one of them in the last line of the entry (good luck dragging that out!). Whatever you do, make it amazing but I honestly don't doubt this. 

NOTE: NOW OKAY I TRY REALLY REALLY HARD NOT TO BE THE CLICHE SOPPY GAMEMAKER BUT THIS SEMIFINAL, MAYBE EVEN QUARTERFINAL HAS BEEN THE STRONGEST I HAVE EVER SEEN IN ANY AUTHOR GAMES AND IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY AND REALLY INSPIRES ME TO CARRY ON AND MAKE MORE AND WHAT NOT OKAY IM GROSS EW GO AWAY.

DEADLINE: Sunday, 28th December, 10pm GMT!

*SEND YOUR FINISHED TASK TO ME AT jackwardsauthorgames@gmail.com!*

----------------------------------------------------------

SPECIAL AWARDS

I have a special awards in mind, the basics that will appear in all my games, but it'd be great to hear from you too! If you have any ideas for awards just send them to me over in my Wattpad PM.