❄ District 11 Female - ESKALEE ALOU

NAME: Eskalee Alou

AGE: 14

THE REAPING: Reaped

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Eskalee has long dark hair. She's not very tall, so she makes up for it in looks. Her little doll face makes her seem much more innocent than she actually is. Eskalee has light blue eyes, usually outlined in black to make them seem much more fascinating than they really are. Something of the norm to the Winter districts, Eskalee's skin is white as snow. She is thin, but she is lean. Eskalee appears most often with a frown on her face. After all, what is there to smile about in a place filled with black and white?

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION: Eskalee is boring. To pass her time, she'll chuck ice blocks at random passerbys. They never respond to it, anyway. Eskalee once left her little sister outside without a coat just to see if anyone would help. They didn't, and eventually Eskalee knew her sister would be frozen if she didn't bring her inside soon. Eskalee is not curious about anything relevant. The cool attitudes of the citizens of District Eleven make Eskalee feel like a plague has broken out and no one wants to catch it. Eskalee rarely interacts with her parents, straying more toward her sister Malda and a snow fox at the district border. Eskalee decides people are no longer an option. She'd be ignored, anyway.

HEIGHT: Five foot two

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Pick axe

LIFESTYLE: Eskalee has two siblings, Malda and Frans. Frans is twenty one and now has a family of his own. Malda is only eight and is Eskalee's partner in crime. Eskalee and Malda enjoy siting in front of their fireplace, throwing pine cones in to keep it going. That's what living is like for Eskalee; she feels she just needs to keep going, yet she doesn't know why. Perhaps for Malda she does it, but even Malda can fend for herself if needed. Frans visits them every now and then, especially on Christmas. Mr. and Mrs. Alou work every day except Christmas, which is why this is Eskalee's favorite day of the year. Even her birthday, January 1, isn't as memorable. Eskalee feels life couldn't be more ordinary.