☣ District 14 Female - DAHILA KIRAN

NAME: Dahlia Kiran

AGE: 16

THE REAPING: Reaped

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Compared to some others in District Fourteen, you could say Dahlia looks almost tame. Her curly hair falls just below her shoulders, currently dyed an extremely bright pink. No matter how much time she spends in the sun her skin continues to always be a porcelain white, practically flawless at any point on her body. Compared to just about anyone from any other district Dahlia is seen as extremely small, but compared to others from her district she is actually quite tall.

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION: The legend going around is that Hybrids (especially those from Fourteen) are bipolar and unpredictable, and no matter how much she'd argue Dahlia doesn't do anything to disagree with this. While she can be quite sweet and kind when she wants to, you can never tell what's on her mind. One minuite she's in love with you and wants to spend the rest of her life by your side, the next she wants to rip out all your internal organs and light you on fire. There is no possible way to tell what she's thinking, which may be a good thing. She may or may not have gotten in trouble with the authorities a few times, but that's no big deal.

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Any kind of knife or blade

LIFESTYLE: Dahlia's life in District Fourteen hasn't been bad. She wasn't the most popular girl, but she had her friends. Mostly everyone at least respected her. She wasn't particularly close to anyone in her family, but it didn't matter to her. Most of her time was spent with friends, getting in trouble ad having fun. Living the good life, as she'd put it.