☣ District 14 Male - SKY WHITE

NAME: Sky White

AGE: 16

THE REAPING: Reaped

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Sky has dyed shaggy white hair. He has protuberant, oval shaped eyes and eyebrows that are curved upwards, giving him a permanently surprised look. His one eyes is a shade of stunning green, whereas his other eye is a bright blue. He has a uplifting, cheerful smile and a small nose and small ears. He's skinny and tanned, he has just a bit of muscle, but his arms are like sticks. He has the habit of chewing his nails, so his nails are ragged and rough.

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION: Sky has somewhat of a double personality. His first side is the cheerful, bright side. He's always happy in that mood, always smiling and laughing. He adores to laugh, and lives to make everyone happy. He's an uplifting, carefree person willing to take risks.
His other side isn't exactly what you'd call pleasant. He's moody, dark and angry. He's not in this mood often, though it does happen. He haws everything in this mood. Not someone you'd want to be around.
On the other hand, he's curious, kind, compassionate, emotional and calm.

HEIGHT: 4'7

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Throwing Knives

LIFESTYLE: Sky lives with just his father, Adam, in a small house in a field. They are definitely poor, and have almost no money. Sky doesn't particularly like his father, but he can't say he hates him. His father is of the state of Summer, his mother was in Spring. His mother, however, died of sickness.
His father liked to train him to fight, since he was hybrid, he had better chance of being targeted by someone. He can throw knives extremely well, however a dagger would do.
He loved to explore, he went out to the forest every day, going deep into it, climbing trees and such.