☀ District 6 Female - DEBORAH BECKETT

NAME: Deborah Beckett

AGE: 15

THE REAPING: Reaped

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Deborah has straight, dark red hair, and pale skin that, unfortunately, burns easily in the sun. With a bit of sunscreen she should be ok, but that’s not likely to come across in the arena. Her eyes are a dull reddish brown color. She is a little heavy, but not to the point where people might tease her for it. She doesn’t do much to her appearance, as looks just aren’t important to her.

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION: Deborah has a very contradicting personality. She is the laziest hard worker you will ever meet. Of all the people who just don’t care, she will care the most. She is very ‘all or nothing’. When she feels strongly about something, she goes all in, and focuses all of her energy on it. But if she doesn't feel strongly about it, she simply doesn't care. Deborah is easily amused, and tends to laugh at things that should not be laughed at, whether it’s a serious situation, or just someone saying stupid puns who does not need to be encouraged. In general, she is pretty laid back, but every once in a while, even the slightest provocation can send her off.

HEIGHT: 5'4"

WEAPON OF CHOICE: As cheesy as it sounds, her brains. But if she had to pick something, it would probably be a knife, or some other sort of small blade.

LIFESTYLE: Deborah lived the life of an average District 6 citizen. She isn't considered ‘popular’ or anything, but she gets along with most people. However, she does have a reputation for sarcasm and the occasional snarky remark, which tends to turn people off. She has a younger brother and sister, both of whom make her life a pain, but besides from that and the occasional problem at school or something, she has a pretty good life. It’s certainly nothing special though. Deborah is just one of the many teenagers in the district, nothing more, nothing less.