!*! EMERGENCY BROADCAST #2 !*!

The familiar faint bells begin as snow crushes the landscape before you. Soon, the bells grow louder and then the sound of harmonious singing joins in. The snow of the land melts away, revealing a golden surface beneath it. The surface pushes away from the camera but rises up. On the screen now, a golden Butterfly seal flickers and shines. The anthem beams out and the last clusters of snow fall out of shot. Only now a black screen is seen and the shimmering gold seal of the Oppidium.

Vistillia Vellius appears in front of it, she is collected and as beautiful as always. Its strange to think how bright someone can shine despite the utter darkness that flies around it. However, this time for the charismatic presenter, there is no smile and there is no glamorous introduction to the weeks latest fashions or the stars latest consolations. No, instead, she simply stares directly down the camera.

"Ladies and Gentlemen of Aurōrae, I have been given a direct task to relay to each of you faithful citizens." She begins, swallowing as though the words are hard to bring up. "After many chances to turn back, end this needless bloodshed and lay down their arms, the following Districts have refused to contain their radical ways." 

She exhales very carefully and deeply. She picks up a piece of paper and reads from it. 

"District One... District Two..." She trails with each statement "Districts Seven, Eight and Nine."

She hesitates before reading the next line on the paper but presses on regardless. Her voice continues, but the image fades away. In its place arrive images of wastelands covered in ash and bones. "The borders outlining each Districts, known as Districts Thirteen, Fourteen and Fifteen, have been completely quarantined or obliterated." The screen fades back to her. "This is to remind people that we have to destroy what threatens our natural peace."

Just as her words end, the screen crackles and image of a broken antler statically replaces it. It switches now and again with Vistillia's panicked expression until it finally wins over the broadcast. 

The antlers fade away and in its place are repeating shots and shots of the Tributes from the 87th Seasonal Games. Yet they are with Victors. Victors from the games and Victors from years of Opression. After that, a blazing bonfire appears, large enough to be the exact one found in District Ten. Rudy appears before it.

"Today, we can becomes harmonzing voices. Today our opression falls to an end." People begin to gather all around him. Victors, Tributes, known defects of the Oppidium. "Today, we will dawn upon years of silent nights!"

The screen flickers to a close. All the lights in every District switch off and the distant sound of hovercrafts can be heard.