Task Eight: Seasons Change/F - Voting

Fire and shrapnel claims the Oppidium. Distant screams soundtrack the landscape and the blazing flames provide warmth of the winters day. The Gamemakers headquarters stands like untouched stone and remains cold. The rebellion are sending their final forces to the presidents mansion and Commander Rudy Dolf receives word that the war is quickly coming to an end.

However, the struggles do not end there. The young warrior once again finds himself standing before three ex-tributes, each of them knowing pains far worse than the games could ever of presented them with. They are unconscious once again, Cupid and Dasher recovered them and here they lie once more. For one final time. 

Rudy looks at his medic, Dancer and knows the look that graces his face. They only have enough supplies to save one of the three that lie dead before them. The decision isn't theres to make, but if they don't act fast, all of them will die. 

"Who...?" Rudy mutters and no one responds.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I GLADLY WELCOME YOU ALL BACK TO THE FINAL VOTING OF AUTHOR GAMES: RETURN TO SEASONS. SO.... who should Rudy save?

D15 Female - PLUMPKIN PYE [1]

D12 Female - NEVE OPHANIM [3]

D10 Female - HOLLY-NOELLE GARNET [4]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To vote, please PM my account in clear typing those who you would like to win. One or Two names please! Refrain from voting all three contestants, however much all three of them do deserve it. Contestants may vote but obviously not for themselves!

VOTING CLOSES: Monday, 29th December, 11pm [GMT]