❦ District 8 Male - SYLK PRIMARKER

NAME: Sylk Primarker

AGE: 17

THE REAPING: Reaped

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Sylk has pale, smooth skin, as well as dark hazel eyes and a wide smile. His dark Auburn hair falls in his eyes constantly, an annoying reminder that he really needs a haircut. He has long, muscled legs, perfect for running away from someone. Or something. Sylk's face is a bit on the wide side, but he still deems himself attractive, at least to other boys.

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION: Being the son of the mayor is tough. As if being gay wasn't hard enough, Sylk now has to hide his sexuality from his parents and the whole district. This tends to make him a quiet fellow, usually tucking himself away in the corner if his family has visitors, or simply staying up in his room if his mother allowed it. But with his friends, and, er- more than friends-guy-friends, Sylk is very extroverted, loud, and extremely excitable. He is easily insulted, and from having to bottle up his emotions over the years, quick to anger. When he is very emotional, he speaks in a slight stutter.

HEIGHT: Five feet, eleven inches tall.

WEAPON OF CHOICE: a sword or a small dagger; honestly, anything with a blade would work.

LIFESTYLE: Although having to hide who you are from your family is hard, literally being in the family isn't. Sylk has had a rather cushy lifestyle, being the son of the mayor and all. His seven older brothers hardly have to work, if even once a week. Sometimes he tags along, just to see what life in a year or two will be like, being a legal adult and finally moving out. The factory is complicated; Silk, his namesake, and cotton imported straight from Seven, and wool from Two litter the fool, making it hard to walk really anywhere without being covered in tuffs of the white seeds. Their district is rather chilly, thus the reason many of them carry and wear furs everyday. One could say the district is very wealthy, but Sylk has known nothing but this, so he has nothing to compare it by.