❦ District 7 Female - SORREL GOLDIE

NAME: Sorrel Goldie

AGE: 15

THE REAPING: Reaped

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Sorrel resembles a squirrel. She has untamed, rusty hair that falls freely behind her. Her nose is tiny, but pointed, and has a splash of freckles across it. She is a short girl and also is quite scrawny, with eyes the color of fresh moss. Overall, Sorrel would be a nice-looking girl if not for her cracked skin and splotches of red scabs from working outside.

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION: Years of being put down for her skin have carved Sorrel into a fragile and shy person. Words affect her a lot more than physical pain. Sorrel tends to stick to herself and avoids conversation at all costs. Occasionally, if you look at her too long, she will twitch with discomfort and turn a hot shade of red. All of the alone time she gets has made Sorrel one with nature, and animals are naturally drawn towards her.

HEIGHT: 5'2"

WEAPON OF CHOICE: A sickle

LIFESTYLE: Although Sorrel isn't doing well herself, she puts her sister's needs first always. Sometimes, when the pay is so bad, Sorrel will eat out of garbage cans, while her sister gets a nice meal instead of her. Three years after her sister was born, Sorrel's parents died during an outbreak of a disease. Since then, Sorrel has worked in the fields to provide for her sister. Sorrel does this because her sister is very pretty and she wants her to move to a better district and get a well-paying career as a model. Sorrel's sister is oblivious to this and has no idea how much Sorrel is doing for her. Up until the reaping, that is.