❄ District 10 Female - HOLLY-NOELLE GARNET [4]

NAME: Holly-Noelle Garnet

AGE: 18

THE REAPING: Volunteered

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: With lips redder than candy cane stripes and skin as pale as snow, Holly-Noelle's Season is obvious to any onlooker. Tall and slender, she is the exact image of classical beauty, and yet hints of a muscular frame hide in her structure. The young woman always holds herself with a posture of elegance, though her silvery eyes are too intense to help her appear aloof. Like most people in Ten, Holly-Noelle dresses mostly in white fur pelts - hermin when possible.

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION: People say that Winter holds two types of people: those like ice and those like snow. Holly-Noelle, however, is not quite either. Instead, she is a blizzard, as cutting and unforgiving as she is passionate and fiery. A cold strong enough can burn the skin it touches, and this is definitely true in Holly-Noelle's case. The young woman's biggest redeeming quality is her mercy. Though she does not always wield it, she sometimes protects those who gain her favour.

HEIGHT: 5'10"

WEAPON OF CHOICE: A sickle

LIFESTYLE: Like most people in Ten, Holly-Noelle is quite wealthy. Her parents own a toy factory, which obviously holds a fairly steady revenue. Though her being surrounded by workers could mean she actually gets human interaction, this isn't really the case. The Winter districts are one big frozen kingdom of isolation, and civility is their idea of company.