Task Five: The Embers That Lost Their Spark

This clue has been my funnest yet. I linked most of you to _justcloseyoureyes_ profile, and a small amount of you to the orginal 'Author Games: Seasons' first page. It was worked out pretty quickly and I'm sad to say that no, RappyTheDinosaur, this task isn't about Feminist Monkeys in cat sweaters. And to numerous other people, its not about Taylor Swift either XD

But with all of that said...

----------------------------------------------------------

You wake up for the fourth day.

It takes you ten minutes to get dressed and to have breakfast before you leave the room. You arrive at command and someone among you notices you're down a person. Soon, talk begins to rapidly spread through the rebels. Deborah Beckett of District Six lost her life sometime in the night. Some say it was the stress that did it. Others say much worse.

Regardless, the rebellion remains strong and you must understand that your little lives barely count at all. The bigger picture is at play here.

Today you are taken straight to command, and to Verde once again. He greets you warmly but as professionally as always. Rudy is nowhere to be seen, neither is Clodia. Instead, beside Verde is a young, beautiful looking woman. Her hair is like deep, rich waves of dark fire. Her eyes are a cool blue and are surrounded by coal-like dust for eye shadow. 

Before Verde even introduces the beautiful woman beside him you know exactly who it is. "I'd like you all to meet Fiametta James Embers." 

"She is apart of the Victor's Resistance." Verde grins as though incredibly proud of himself. "A collaboration of Victors fighting against the purge."

"Its really not as glamorous as he makes it sound..." Fiametta smiles lightly. She turns to each of you, her blue eyes alight with incredible intensity. "The Victors are a great part of the Oppidium's society. We want to use our natural influence to persuade the other Districts that we are here, and we are fighting." 

Fiametta takes you through a few corridors and stairs, and before you know it, you're above ground for the first time in what seems like forever.

After mere seconds, you see the long lines of flaming torches and distant beacons blazing in the cold winters fog and you realize that this has to be District Nine. Marching through the place, you see faces stop and stare at you. The people show mixed emotions ranging from astonishment to glee to fright.

You are victors because you escaped. You are what the Oppidium could never control.

You see no peacekeepers, you see not a single sight of oppression. You see rows of houses, communities getting along and working toward their cause. Fiametta tells you that all of the Autumn state is completely liberated... and then she takes you past the town centre and to a row of houses, a lot prettier and cleaner than the others.

She turns around with her hair as bright as you've ever seen it.  "Welcome." She says, "To the Victors Village."

R  E  B  E  L  L  I  O  N     C  A  P  T  U  R  E  D

D1 Male - HEATH HAWTHORN [5]

D1 Female -  EMERALD-BLOSSOM VALENTINE [2]

D2 Female - SUNNY AZALEA [7]

D5 Female - MARISOL MAE VERA

D7 Female - SORREL GOLDIE

D12 Male - CUTEPID FOLANT [6]

D15 Female - PLUMPKIN PYE [1]

----------------------------------------------------------

"Good evening, Tributes." Anastassia begins. She takes a seat and looks at each of you. You can't help but notice the way she still uses the word tributes. Almost as though you never really left the arena at all. You are gathered once again in the Gamemakers circle, a place you are almost too familiar with now. When entering the arena, this is the opposite of what you ever could of imagined doing.

"As you may have gathered, due to uncontrollable illnesses Ocèane Blackwater, Foxen Aries and Sorren Augustine have passed away. Our thoughts go with them, but right now we have no time to spare for the weak."

She nods to a man besides a control and he flicks a few switches. Before you, the table lights up with a large collection of faces, some familiar and some unknown to you.

"Today I must command of you to appear in a series of advertisements." She says, looking carefully across you. Her face seems soft and caring, it seems genuine... but her stone features make it look as though something about her is not quite as warm as it would appear. "Nothing too difficult, I'm sure. I just need to show the people of this nation that you are standing strong with us. Alongside our most loyal Victors." Her eyes move down to each of the faces that circle the electric pool.

"Don't worry, Tributes." She states, her eyes glimmer like a crystal would if under the moon. "When this is over you can all go home, I promise you that much."

O  P  P  I  D  I  U  M     C  A  P  T  U  R  E  D

D3 Female - TANSY ORINTHA

D6 Male - JESTER 'JEZ' BLUME

D10 Female - HOLLY-NOELLE GARNET [4]

D12 Female - NEVE OPHANIM [3]

D11 Female - ESKALEE ALOU

----------------------------------------------------------

Task: Your task is to have your tribute spend a day with a Victor. That Victor is someone ENTIRELY created by you. How they won, when they won, where they're from, who they really are is all down to you. You shouldn't send a form, your Victor should be completely displayed in the entry. What you do with the Victor can be anything from make a directed propo, travel to another District with them, talk to them about their games or even just go hunting in the woods. Whatever you do, the entire thing will be filmed. Your main task is to show off this victor, and show how they can affect your character. REMEMBER: The victors are GOING to be a little broken, the majority of them will be a mere shadow of themselves before the games began.

*THE VICTOR CANNOT BE FIAMETTA*

Only deaths shall be in ballot form this time around. Next time, prepare for a bloodbath. You have two ballots, choose wisely. RANKED TRIBUTES get three ballots. 

DEADLINE: Sunday, 7th December, 9pm GMT!

WORD LIMIT: No Word Limit

*SEND YOUR FINISHED TASK TO ME AT jackwardsauthorgames@gmail.com!*