85

Day of the ESPY's

With cameras pointing at me and Malcom, the tension was running throughout my blood and it was a shocking rush as the two of us stood on the red carpet. This decedent black and mesh dress spoke diva, classy, and elegant. Of course I made it look beyond beautiful, so there's that. My curly blunt cut was simple as I spiced things up with blonde tips. My jewelry was good enough to match the engagement ring and the heels were YSL. With over a million layers in this dress and it being long, I could tell by the time I sit, I won't wanna get back up.

Malcom had on a decked out three piece suit that had gold stones and gold designs, these black casual shorts, and some black velvet loafers with gold rhinestones all over them. Of course they had to be red bottoms, plus he had his diamond chokers and other small necklaces with thick rings and a watch. 

"Baby you look so phenomenal," whispering in my ear as I smiled for the camera, my head turned towards him for him to only reach down to take my hand in his and kiss the palm of my hand as I smiled brightly. Of course the cameras ate it up before we walked away from the spotlight and closer towards the interviewers.

"You did good, don't be nervous, I got you," keeping a hold on my hand, we kept walking before we caught the eye on someone from Access Hollywood. Malcom stood in front of me as we were stopped by Scott Evans.

"Look at who it is Mr. Malcom Davis and should I say, soon to be Mrs. Davis! Congrats to you both. You two have been all over social media and now known as the sexiest couple in magazines and articles. Now look at you two in the dashing attire, now Parker who are you wear sis? I might need to find me something like that," chuckling at his comment, in my head I tried to act normal and keep my cool.

"Why thank you Scott, but honestly Jil Sander had personalized this dress just for me and I wanted something a little bit on the sexy side, but still elegant," sharing a laugh with him, he moved on over to Malcom whose hand we rested on my lower back, nearly touching my ass.

As Scott asked Malcom questions, my mind ran on Gina. She and the baby are staying with Alex for the night, but I just can't help but to think about her well-being ya know? Yeah she was chilling with me all day, but now she's not.

After the interview was over, we were soon gathered by celebrity friends and of course we had to take group photos with them. I truly adored every moment with being around them because even when they have money, they can be the sweetest souls on earth. In addition, they teach you a good amount on financing, but that's saved for another story.

Once we were able to make it inside and finally seated, all eyes were on Tracy Morgan as he was the host of such a drastic event.

Dave

Man, I don't even care what day it is at this point cause you still do the same shit each day. Ain't nothing new, besides the court date being tomorrow and I just want everything to go smooth. I've been in for questioning, nobody's came to visit, and I have faith in my lawyer. Of course, I pray now when I'm at my weakest, but God knows who's behind all of this and I'm sure to be alright.

Corinthians 16:13 tells me to have faith, so I give it my all and fight with my demons. All aside, I used today to just focus on my inner self and stay out of trouble. If it were up to me, I'd already be in isolation. I just want to be away from everybody else and all their negativity, but that's not an option. Like always, nothing is promised, but I pray that tomorrow gives me hope and shines some form of light on the judge. Lord, I thank you for all you've done, and I know you forgive me.

Closing the small notebook I was given while being in this dump, I sat it beside me on the bed as well as the one pencil every inmate gets. Once it's broken, that's it for you. Honestly, being here ain't bad, cause I've been to worse prisons than where I'm at.