90

"The girl's name is Bianca Myers, 23, and she fits the description of the model," Slime brought his phone up to my face making me look at the girl and compared it to the picture on my phone. Glancing over at her Instagram followers, a few thousand followers are a little low, but my question is, what made Malcom do it? It ain't like the girl is pretty.

As I got up from the chair, I went over the garage to work on a car that was brought in yesterday. Yes, I wanna dig up dirt on the nigga, but I still got work to do. Malcom is gonna get his, but for now, I gotta be patient.

"Thanks for the look out Slime, if anything, we'll put that shit on pause," grabbing my body suit and mask, I was getting ready to do a paint job, but I needed to drive the vehicle in different garage than our regular ones. This job gonna take awhile, but I'm glad I added this as a service of my shop.

Tomorrow is going to be a pain in the ass since it'll be the day just focus on inspections all day and some of these people are ridiculous. What they hate the most is when you tell them something is wrong and they wanna tell you different. Like, if you don't go get the shit fixed and come back? I don't got no problem and I only charge twenty-six dollars and Kentrell think I should be charging thirty.

As I got inside the car, I used the key to put it in the ignition before using the push start button and placing my foot on the brake. This customer wanted to do a chrome job on their BMW, but I honestly thought it was dumb in my opinion. Doing as asked, I drove out of the garage and into my paint shop.

Once having everything set and ready to paint, I took a moment to mentally prepare myself for a long task then went to work on the car, being protective as possible with the mask over my mouth. I just might need to hit up another shop for some tape later on today since I used a large sum to cover up thinks like the windows and other small details.

****

The time had went by so slow when it came to painting this car, but I got a good amount done, so I decided to take a break. Taking off my mask, I stepped out of the paint shop and made my way outside to zip down my body suit and take a blunt out from my pocket.

"Here," tossing me a lighter real quick, I turned my head to see Glizzy handing it to me before walking my way. As i put the blunt to my lips, my thumb sparked the lighter and I drew it closer to the end of the blunt. Inhaling the natural taste, I took a hit before pulling it away from my lips to only slowly exhale.

Ain't nothing like a good pull and it hits just right.

"You find any info on ole girl?" Looking back up at Glizzy, I tossed back his lighter before locking up the paint shop. I'll be sure to finish the job within a couple more days. I told the customer to give me a week, so that's all the time I have.

"I mean, all I found is that she's known for sleeping around with people and according to some people that personally know her says she's been with Malcom back in high school, but shit ended when he went pro."

I got a lead, that's a start.

"Thanks, I owe you one for this," taking another hit, the smoke exhaled through my nostrils.

"You better hope all that we find better be beneficial and convincing for Parker. I know you love the girl, but I ain't never seen you go through this much trouble to get back somebody you REALLY love. All I can say is, I hope the shit works."

Mane, I hope it do too, cause the wedding gon be here before I fucking know it.

Parker

"I think that you look amazing girl, and the color looks amazing on you," as I looked in the mirror, my forest green pencil skirt not only made my bump poke out, but I wasn't quite sure about the color contrasting with my yellow blouse. In Alex's opinion, she thought I looked nice.