75

The Date W/ Malcom

Brushing my teeth and getting ready for tonight's event, everything kept replaying about Dave in the back of my mind. It was just a kiss, nothing too dramatic, so why am I letting this bother me?

Straightening my hair for the first time in years, I never realized how long it truly was. The shit was in the middle of my back and I pray it doesn't puff out during our date and Mother Nature said it was going to be warm all day. Curling the ends, I decided to add a little flair.

For my first date, I didn't want to go crazy and Malcom decided to text me and wanted to switch up the attire, now I gotta dress up. Sitting in front of my vanity and wrapped in my robe, I was finishing up my make up which was gold and neutral with a bold lip that was matte plum purple color around the borders of my lip and the rest was red.

Wiping off the remainder of the baking powder from my face with a brush, I took my regular face powder brush to dip into my Fit Me powder and go around those areas of my face. Once color was added back into my face, I grabbed my Huda Beauty highlight palette to add some shine a little bit above my cheek bones. 

Spraying my face with setting spray, I then pulled the strings of my robe to reveal my lace underwear and half bra. Turning to my dress for the night, it was a long red velvet dress with ruffles at the end. Don't worry, it stopped a little bit above my ankles.

Putting it on, it felt like a glove and showcased the right curves making me feel good. With some simple black heels and a small gold necklace and earrings, I thought I looked really good. Looking down at my medium coffin nails, they were powdered ombre nails that were nude colors. My middle finger had pearl stones all over it and was popping.

Grabbing my phone from the wireless charger and putting it in my clutch purse, I got my shoes and made my way downstairs to only notice that Regina just let Malcom in and her ass was dressed too. The hell is going on?

"Gina where you going boo?" cocking an eyebrow I was looking extremely confused before gesturing a fresh smile at Malcom.

She moved back and forth before gathering the baby together, "Candice didn't tell you? It's campfire night with the kids and so we're setting up a little session with the kids. We'll be over there and I'll be back tomorrow since I ain't gotta work Friday. Have fun you two," ready to head out the door, she waved me goodbye, leaving me with Malcom.

Glancing over at him, he wore a Burberry pattern blazer jacket, a long sleeve shirt underneath, black pants that seemed like skinny jeans, and some Gucci loafers. Not to mention he had on a small gold piece and a nice ring. In one hand, he had red roses and on his face he wore a big ass smile while staring at me.

"Did I wear too much?" Coming down from the steps, I looked over to him to only see him come closer to me with the flowers. Gently taking them, I took a waft and they smelled nice.

Raising his eyebrows in a confused way, he then took a hold of my other hand, "Parker you look beyond beautiful and amazing. You don't need to ever feel like you're too much for me ma, cause you're ore than enough," flashing another smile at me, I blew him a kiss before walking away to the kitchen to put the flowers away.

Since Regina had an empty vase from Sean's funeral, I used that to put the flowers in and add a little bit of water. Setting it back down on the table, my feet shuffled back to the light switch to make sure everything was turned off before Malcom took my hand and we made it out towards his car.

Locking up the house and turning around, I couldn't believe my eyes. This man had the audacity to pull up in an orange Rolls Royce Cullinan with black on black wheels and tinted windows. I know he trynna flex like he got money, but please don't be one of those stuck up guys or be the type to want to get up in my panties.