New Story

Hey guys it's been a minute (way too long) I just wanted to come and inform you that I'm putting LMN2 on a brief hold temporarily. As much as I wanted to continue this story, I had an idea for something new, but for the New Years I wanna start fresh.

Introducing my new book Let Me In staring the one and only Kofi Siriboe. I hope to add as much attention to this new book as I did for LMN, but go ahead and read the first chapter to let me know what you think.

Dave East gon always have my heart, but lemme create something new. Flood this comment section with updates in your life or any questions you guys have for me. It's been so long, but I'm back with some new heat.

Description:  Athena Wilson is a 25 year old investigator who is loving her job as a detective

Description:  Athena Wilson is a 25 year old investigator who is loving her job as a detective. Working from case to case and putting criminals  behind bars is just the tip of the iceberg on who she is. Being a homeowner and having her luxurious dream, it never felt enough for her. With her best friends there to ease her mind, they all decide to take a girls trip. Landing in the Caribbean, she takes the time to not only celebrate her birthday, but all her friend's success . Little does she know, she has to stay out in Jamaica to work on a case

Eye-candy Omar Richards is a business man of many estates, but having been away from his home island, he is called home due to a family emergency. As he goes to check upon his resort and the flow of business, Athena catches his eye. Sounds like the perfect love story, but the only difference is she doesn't realize that he is the criminal that she has to take down. What happens when this undercover cop gets herself involved in a sticky situation once her friends are no longer there?

*I'm writing the new chapter for Let Me In as we speak! So excited!*