14

Dave

The sun began to flash into my eyes as I woke up from a good night. With Parker's hands still pressed against my lower body, I didn't want to move. Just seeing her asleep made me not want to even move, but I had to do what was right.

Sliding away towards the floor, I failed not waking her up as my head hit the night stand and my body laid right on the floor. Rubbing the back of my head at the slight pain, I could hear the mattress of the bed move as she shifted over towards my side.

"What the hell are you doing?" her sleepy yet raspy voice echoed in a soft manner as I chuckled getting up on my feet.

"Ma, I was trying to get out so you could have breakfast before ya head to work," walking closer towards the bed, I escalated my arms around her curvy waist hugging her close to me.

"Aww, that's very sweet of you, but I'm gonna call off today just for you," she buried her face in the crook of my neck.

Turning my head, I looked at her, "Mama that's a load of bread that you gon loose just fa one day," reaching over to the wallet on my nightstand, I grabbed four hundred dollar bills that was left in there and handed it to her.

"Dave.." her words seemed stunned but I went ahead and cut her off to only see her try and put it back in my wallet.

We began to bicker back and forth about why she should take my money. Honestly, I wanted her to not worry or even stress. I'm doing mama a solid and ion want ha to have to pay a nigga back either.

"Okay, why won't you take my money? Baybeh, you ain't gotta pay me back fa shit," I began to roll my eyes and shake my head.

"I don't want your DRUG money Dave..I know what you're about," slowly, she began to pull away from me and I could tense her getting scared.

"So you think I'm a monster? You think this money gon come back to haunt you? Parker I got out the game for you! Mama I ain't playing games when I say I want ya ass. It's been what, a week and a half, and I'm trying to be a great man for you! What, just cause I'm a criminal, you think I'm gon make the same mistakes? I been fucked the hoes, hit all the finest clubs, and drank all the henny in the world...I want you Parker Hardware and I mean it," letting all my frustrations out, I loosened up a bit.

"I didn't want to take your money because IF you were in the game still, I didn't want to get a call in the middle of the night and all I had left of you is this money and what precious time we have. D, four hundred dollars though? This money can't buy my love and I like to work for what I want."

"You in ya feelings over four hundred? Girl you could have my damn emergency safe, just add what's in my checking account to Kairi's education and personal account. Honestly, if I were to die right now, I would want you to visit me everyday and take all I have..besides you, Kairi, Sean, Slime...and even Millie, Ion need nobody else," looking down at her, she began to crawl back towards me, pulling me in for yet our first kiss of the morning.

Shit, her breath may stink like a bitch, but I do it cause I care for her ass.

Pulling in closer, she began to pull me back on the bed and we began to wrestle in between our kisses. Caressing her sides with my hand, I began to pick her up slightly, feeling her legs snake around my torso.

My lips began to slowly guide hers as we moved in sync at a slow rhythmic pace, felling myself deepening the kiss by the second. Just the rise of our chest going up and down made me quiver for more.

Lightly parts my lip once more, I began to slips my tongue out, gliding it back and forth among her bottom lip, just allowing her to part her lips for my own tongue to slip right in her mouth. The two of our tongues began to massage up against one another as our lips smacked, but that wasn't enough.

Gripping on her hips, I began to slightly sooth them by squeezing on both sides enjoying her embrace. Soon enough, I could feel her harden Hershey nipples rub up against me. Slyly, my hands slid underneath her shirt to lightly guide against her natural soft skin with just my finger tips. Caressing each one of her breasts, I only used my thumbs to gently flicker her nipples going side to side.

As I drifted away from her plump breasts, I broke the kiss, trailing along her jawline, planting delicate kisses and using my tongue to draw straight towards her neck to suck on, leaving a bruised hickey. Her nervous moans made me want to ravish her body, but it came to an end when her phone rang.

Fuck I was so close..

She pulled away from me to quickly go towards the opposite nightstand and grab her phone to answer. I could sense her being nervous as I pulled her in more to focus my lips back to her neck. I wanted to leave a mark in every place of her body.

"Uhh h-hi Marshall....I'm calling in s-..oh don't worry I'll be fine...D-Dave is ughh," I loved the way she moaned through the phone as I broke away from her neck, slowly creeping up underneath her shirt to suck on her nipples.

"T-Thank you for understanding...I-'ll see you M-Monday," as I continued to suck on her precious jewels, I began to turn my attention to her now wet thong.

Wrapping both of my arms around her thighs, I stooped low with my knees on the ground and my face covered underneath her t-shirt as I used my teeth to slide down her thong. Kissing down towards her inner left thigh, I gave the attention to her right one before mushing my wet lips against her other set of lips, only to passionately yet slowly kiss them, having her pussy bounce off my lips.

With my tongue occasionally gliding between her inner folds and over top of her clit, I flicked against her wetness, only hearing loud moans.

Just as I wanted to go even further, her legs began to shake, indicating that her juices were ready to pour onto my tongue. As her sweet nectar cum planted on my tongue, I began to suck her dry before getting up from underneath her shirt, seeing a flushed Parker with a red face.

"I've never felt that before.."

"Good, cause I'll be the only nigga to ever do it, now get dressed so we can go on our FIRST date."

Slowly, she began to smile from ear to ear.

Welp, there's that..I wanted to keep it short and just a little tease for what's gonna come next😊 Hopefully you enjoy my lil x-rated scene, there WILL be more sex scenes in the future! Alrighty...byeee💞😘