42

As the day slowly goes by, Jenny called up Regina once she got off from work to come pick me up. Of course Jenny had to go and spread the news about Dave not getting sex to Regina. I swear the two of them are the same and I couldn't stand either of them.

"What? You, Ms. Parker Hardware hasn't given Dave sexy ass East some PUSSY?" Feeling stunned by Regina's words, I pulled her away from the rail that had the view of the downstairs level. All the guys were down there and the stopped in their track looking up at us.

Soon enough, the guys laughed at Dave. Moving my eyes back at him, he glanced up at me smiling at me while shaking his head. He soon brushed me off before going back to Regina.

"Shh, what in the world is your problem? You embarrassed me guys," giving them eye, only of them slowly turned back around knowing how mad I was, which was Jenny.

"Girl, hush. On the bright side, we can prepare you for all of what's to come so don't worry."

Is she REALLY saying this to me right now? Honey, I lost my V-Card a long time ago. Don't walk around and tell me about the nitty gritty of the s-e-x. I'm pretty sure that momma KNOWS about intercourse.

"You know what, whatever, fine Regina. Show me your ways or whatever you wanna call it," rolling my eyes, I folded my arms before realizing that Kairi was up here with us.

Turning my head towards her, she was looking just as confused as ever, which was somewhat of a good sign.

****

"Hurry your slow ass up and come out of there," feeling rushed by Jenny and Regina, they wanted to take me to get lingerie sets for whenever I decide to give my all to Dave. His mom came along and wanted to spend time with her granddaughter anyway.

Pulling the silk curtain away from the dressing room, I revealed myself in a red lace set that had small knots of fur on the nipple area of the set and my kitty was covered by a large red section. The rest of the set was in a red lace.

"Oh shit, you look like a little red devil," Jenny snickered while examining my attire.

"You know that you gon need a red silk robe to go with this so, you're only picking out two lingerie sets, one of which has to be black," Regina snapped while crossing her legs to look at Jenny.

Her bossy ways made me roll my eyes before turning back to the dressing room for them to fill it back up with more sets.

"Should we buy her sex toys?" hearing one of their voices, the other one giggled and then it was back to trying on more sets.

Having on this other black one, there were straps that crossed over my brests and kitty area, but over top of it all was covered in a mesh like material. When I tell you this was EXTREME, our asses could've made a baby if I wore this.

Then again, men like to rip things, so would I really buy this stuff? Shaking off the feeling, I tried a few more before decided to by three sets and only buying two silk robes, one was black though.

I can only imagine Dave's reaction for when I decide to wear these things for him.

"When you end up pregnant for Dave, thank us later and we better be having a say in the name in your child's name," jokingly, Regina added as I was finally back to my regular clothes and we were checking out the clothes at the register.

Once that was over, we decided to drive back to the shop and Regina wanted to keep my things until I was ready to seduce Dave.

"Well would you look at who it is," Slime and the guys looked at us as we came back in the shop. Hearing all sorts of noises coming from the garage was pretty normal and I could tell they were working real hard. Sean and Dave was just chilled back looking at up at us while everybody else was working.