68

Dave

Waking up in the broad daylight, today was the day where I slept like a big ass baby mane and shit was smacking. When you have a good night rest, nothing feels better than this. Yesterday I went over to the warehouse to check up on shit and Sean's lifeless body was taken away. Of course my ass gon throw him a funeral, but this shit will be private at all costs.

Parker was acting real feisty and cocky yesterday, ion know why she still mad over that mess with Millie. Her ass need to chill cause I said my piece so don't come at me sideways. Getting ready for a cut at the barbershop, I got up out of the bed and decided to get myself situated.

Once making up the bed and waking up my little princess to get ready for school, I had to start the day off right. Of course, I let mama sleep in for thirty extra minutes, but to my surprise she's trying to teach herself how to do her own hair.

I normally but two pig tails in her hair or sum shit, but today we gon let her go in a ponytail with a zig-zag part. Don't get shit twisted, YouTube teach you a thing or two.

After getting her ready for school, I poured her up a bowl of cereal and admired her cute white jeans, a tie-dye hoodie, and yellow Converse. Who would've thought this little angel would light up my world?

Heading back upstairs and taking a quick shower, I instantly threw on some black pants, a Givenchy  hoodie, and some all red Balenciagas. To set the whole fit together, I added a matching red velvet durag to set off the entire outfit.

Once I made sure the house was straight, I grabbed my keys after slipping my phone in my pocket and took my baby girl to school.

****

"Give daddy some love," puckering up my lips, I bent down to my princess as I signed her in at the school's office. She instantly gave me a kiss and a long ass hug as she always does. Turning her around, I zipped up her backpack as she goes on her way for class.

For her spring break, I just might take her to Disney Land and we fly down to Florida for a few days. I know she'll enjoy that.

Going back out to my car, I set my foot on the brake and pushed the start button and went on my way to the barber shop for an early appointment. Time to fix up the braids a lil bit. Once I made my way over to the shop, it wasn't too bad and I'm glad to have called on my way while being on the high way.

As I put the car in park and got out, I locked the door with my key and made my way inside to dap everybody up. Once going over to my chair to sit down, you know Desha had to get a nigga right since she was one of the other five women working in the shop today. When she does my hair, shit always be looking smooth, so I gotta give her props.

****

Parker

"All I'm saying is, you could've talked things out with Dave ya know? I mean honestly, I know he put you through shit with Yasmine and accusing you of all this bs, but really P? You gon break off the entire relationship because of what went down with Millie? I didn't think it was that serious," popping her gum, Alex came over Gina's to hang with us today.

Well, at least for a little bit since I'm on my lunch break. Regina quickly smacked Alex's arm indicating that she spoke too soon.

"Damn Alex, they just broke up, chill...and have some respect," I lightly chuckled at the last part due to Gina talking through her teeth like an angry mom. I understand that they were trying to make me feel better, but in all honesty, it's cool and I'm fine without him in my life.

I chuckled at them before putting my two cents in, "Guys, we didn't just break up because of one incident. Dave and I have on and off times and our relationship took the last straw when he insulted me then brushed it off like shit didn't happen. The situation with Yasmine was over the top, but I did him dirty too."