48

"Daddy, I like that one!" pointing from out of the window, Kairi busted with excitement as Parker and I began to look for a new home to move into.

We've been together for a long while now, and I think it was time for us to move things in our relationship further. Yes, we have gone on multiple dates to make up time that was lost..and there has been a lot more sex too, which pleases both of us. In the end, I wanted us to be a REAL family.

In the search of a home, I wanted something not too luxurious, but modern. Yes, I want a few more bedrooms since Kentrell will be staying with us back and forth with Slime. He's doing much better with being in the shop and cleaning up and running errands for us. He even does inventory and helps to ship items out to people.

Now, he's over at Slime's and wanted to stay for the weekend since I wanted to go on a double date with Sean and Regina tonight.

"Babe, here it is," Pulling into a driveway of a house that had a for sale sign up, it was our sixth house we visited today with our realtor. Parker and I took the day off just to look for homes and I wanted Kairi to experience this as well.

The driveway was long and up on a hill, but the house looked as if it were a large three level. Pulling up the emergency brake, I stepped out of the car once the key was out of the ignition, while Parker unbuckled Kairi out of her seat.

Terry pulled up by the sidewalk before stepping out of his BMW. Once grabbing his briefcase, we followed him inside the house for him to give us a tour of the home.

Once you step inside, there was a half bathroom to your left and a see through glass door to your right that opened up to be a large office area, but I wouldn't mind turning it into Kairi's play room because it was big enough.

The hardwood floors were grey and elegant as ever.

"I love the flooring, it's beautiful babe," smiling at me, Parker was just as happy as I was, but we continued to pay attention to Terry.

There was a small walking area from the front door on the right side that could lead to the kitchen, or you could stay to your left and walk straight back. Of course, the stairs were right there, but there was another set of steps by the kitchen where you could go down from.

Walking through the right was, it was a small hall and there was yet another door that led to the basement.

"The basement is completely finished with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, one of which is a half, but it can be turned into a full if you'd like. The space down there is very large and spacious."

Nodding my head, I was knocked out of my thoughts, when I heard Parker gush over the kitchen. It was by far way bigger than the living room. It had these large grey cabinets and silver knobs all the way around the perimeter to match the dark sea blue color of the home.

The white marble counter tops would be a slight issue that I might want to change, and the stainless steel stove hood matched the amazing yet modern gas stove. Next to it had a double electric wall oven that had three compartments. The smart fridge was stainless steel as well and also touch screen. As deep as the kitchen sink was, the faucet had a satin finish and the amount of space in this kitchen was unbelievable.

I fell in love and wanted this home just from the kitchen. Not to mention there was a big bump out that had high glass windows and a sliding door off to the side. I could use that space to put a table wide enough for a family of twelve to fifteen people. The island was just as big with an additional flat top stove built in and was extremely wide.

Now this is what I call a home.

Going towards the bedrooms were just as eye-dropping since the master bedroom was one giant masterpiece with his and hers walk in closet that was good on my behalf. They were equally the same size and had more than enough room. It was double the size of my master bedroom now.