63

Late Night

Knocking on the door, I awaited an answer from either Regina or Sean because this shit needed to get straightened out. After nearly knocking on the door for ten minutes, the door was once opened, but it was Gina holding Miracle in her arms.

"Hey Dave, what's up? It's pretty late. Is Parker okay?" Seeming concerned she wondered what could be wrong, but I went ahead to assure her that everything was fine.

"It's all good, but is Sean home? I really NEED to talk to him about something important," clenching my jaw, I needed her to know how serious I was. This nigga gon try start mess with me and not be a MAN about it? Huh, we'll see about that.

She stepped aside for me, "He's in the shower right now, but come inside. You can talk to me you know that? You and Parker are family to us and whatever goes down, us ladies need to know too." I watched as she rocked the baby back and welcomed me inside her home.

As I walked in, I didn't hesitate to just tell Regina what was going on and if she's in on Sean's bullshit, I would have no right but to hurt her. Sorry Parker, but either ya friend is a psycho or she's got it out for me over some dumb lie that Sean is feeding her.

"Gina, did you know that Josh came by my house and tried to kidnap Parker? He was gonna take her and bring her to Sean but luckily I stopped it from happening. Parker shot his ass in the leg. I came here to ask Sean why he's doing this to me."

She stood silent for a moment before she excused herself to put the baby down. Moments later she came back pulling me aside in the dinning room. Looking up at me, I could sense her fear as she scooted closer to me.

"I wasn't aware of this happening, but everything now adds up. I mean, when I was cleaning the bedroom, I stumbled across a notebook that had plans to come after you. It had a list of phone numbers and Slime's number was on it. For the people he's called, he crossed them out and it's getting worse. He comes home drunk and.."

"Baby, who you talking to down there?" The tone in Sean's voice made me hold a firm grip on my glock. I pray this nigga don't make me use it cause I ain't in the mood. Hearing his footsteps come down the stairs, tension grew in the house once he noticed it was me.

"Fuck you doing up in my house nigga? Why you here bruh? Yeen invited nor welcomed unless it's Parker," giving me a dirty look, I moved closer to him but for some reason, Gina pulled me back and began to shed tears.

"D-Don't hurt him Dave..p-please," I turned to see her in fear, but I couldn't let that stop me.

"Sean, I know I did some shit in the past, but can you tell me what's good cause sending ole dude to come at my crib to come kidnap Parker ain't a good look mane. What's up? Ya ass said yeen trynna be bros yet you still trynna knock me down."

"You know, when Amber died, I thought I would get over the fact that you slept with her, but nah. Then, when you killed Ciara, my ass wanted to kill you after finding out that you did it purpose. I can't believe to have think you were my brother. Nigga the amount of dirty shit ya done to me is unreal! So fuck you."

He began to develop anger and started to step up to me. Yes, I had to kill his ex girlfriend Ciara, she was apart of the feds. As far as Amber there was nothing I could do to stop her, for crying out loud the shit was an accident that I couldn't control. He thinks just cause I slept with her that one time nigga thinks I wanted her. It's not may fault that you abused ole girl back in the day.

I still can't believe she said yes when his ass proposed. My thing is, why Sean gotta come at me sideways now? You said you was over shit now you trynna act like I done killed ya mother.  Regina began to speak in a yet confused tone.

"D-Dave what is he talking about?" She began to hold my arm a bit tighter just as Sean pulled out a gun as directly pointing it at us making Gina tremble in fear as he showed no mercy.

"Aye, you ain't got no reason to pull shit out on me. I ain't do nothing but made past mistakes. I didn't love Amber, but Ciara was gon rat you out mane, she ain't love you. Now tell me, why you doing this over past bullshit?" I sighed feeling extremely annoyed, but didn't want his ass to pull the trigger.

There's no way I was gonna let some pussy try and kill me. Yeah, he had another thing coming if I was gonna let that happen to me.

Just as he was ready to pull the trigger, I pushed him out of the way and we began to tussle for the gun. Footsteps began to make their way out of the front entrance. My guess was that Regina went for the baby.

As I pushed the gun further aside, my fist began to connect with Sean's jawline, punching him in the face multiple times as my fist pressed up against his bones. The fight continued as he got a couple hits in and pushed me out of the way to reach for the gun.

Grabbing him by the leg, I pulled him back, swiftly got up and began to kick him in his side repeatedly. Noticing his hand reach for my leg to pull me down, using the closest thing to me, I grabbed a vase and smashed it on his head, knocking him out cold.

Looking over at the mirror hung on the wall, all he gave me was a busted lip and a few scratches. Stepping over him, I tried my best to balance through all the pain, but shit was hurting. Once I made my way upstairs towards Miracle's room, Regina was laying on the floor shaking with Miracle in her hand a small pistol next to her.

"I-It's me Gina, it's all good now, okay?" glancing towards her face were dried up tears as she was terrified. Poor ole girl, I could've been Sean ready to make a move on her. He's knocked out for a couple hours, but I'm gon make Slime or Glizzy handle it from here cause I did what needed to be done.

Stepping closer to her, I slowly took her hand in mine to help her quickly pack up Miracle's clothes and other important essentials the baby might need. Mane, I truly thought that I was a monster a one point in time, but Sean showed me otherwise.

****

As we made our way back towards the house, Parker rushed down stairs once I had called her after leaving Gina's. As I made the front entrance, Parker went up to her friend and gave her a big hug while I went upstairs towards one of the guest bedrooms to set Gina's stuff down and kick back with the baby. Looking down at the child, her long ass eyelashes nearly touched her damn nose the way she was sleeping peacefully.

"Ya daddy is a dick and I'm gone be the best uncle you'll ever have, best buh'lee dat lil mama," laying her down on the bed gently in her little elephant onesie made me realize how bad I wanted a baby with Parker.

With what's going on right now, obviously now isn't the time. One day, we'll have our little mini me walking round here and their big sister will protect them because Kairi is a whole bad ass. Trust me, our little family will be unstoppable.

I was knocked out of my thoughts as the girls stood by the door with Miracle on the bed laying in the middle of the bed.

"I'll take it from here, thanks ole peanut head," she chuckled softly as I stood up off of my feet and patted her shoulder. We had each other's back and ain't no going back. The three of us said our good nights before I followed Parker back into the bedroom where she helped strip me out of my clothes.

Once she cleaned up my small scratches and lip, I took a little sleeping pill and closed my eyes. Everything is now at rest and I can be in peace with life.

Man, I'm tired asl! Hey guys, this is what y'all have been waiting nearly a week for, to me it's not all that perfect of a chapter but you can let me know how ya feel. I'm so glad to have you guys cause y'all are amazing and in a matter of months of writing this book there's never been a day where I wanted to give up on this book cause I have faith we'll get to 500k. (very close to 300k by the way!)

Anyways, Sean got his ass whopped bruh. He blaming Dave for taking all his exes away, like nigga one of them died and the other was a cop. I ain't gon give y'all the back story on that cause I haven't thought of it yet so...yeah! Regina is out of that hell hole and yes she was abused by Sean. It was only just the beginning like, he just started abusing her not like Darrien. Abusing is wrong, I want y'all to know that I'm not promoting it at ALL! I hope none of you guys are in this situations and be safe! Y'all it's a whole lotta coming in the next couple of chapters so, stay tuned and I'll see ya in the next chapter💞