57

Morning

"Uh..Oh god baby..I'm gonna.." the uncontrollable thrusts of my dick inside of Parker only made her beg for mercy as we made love through the morning.

For what seemed to be our fourth round, it's like we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. Holding onto her hips as I went deeper inside, giving my all as I could feel her tensions build up before slowly climaxing onto me. In that exact moment, her warm juices covered my shaft, making me pull out instantly.

Being the third time we haven't used a condom, I always try to be safe for the both of us, since we haven't had the conversation about having kids, but I'd rather get married first just because.

Crashing back on the bed, I looked up at her face getting lost in her beautiful features. Noticing a curl strand in her face, my finger slowly moved it out of the way as she laid on top of me.

"You are so beautiful Parker Hardware," my smile only captivated her eyes before she looked down bitting her lip.

A chuckle escaped from my lips as I drew her chin up towards me, "It's true, don't you ever forget it mamas."

Just then, she leaned in and our lips met, crashing into one another letting them sync in motion. Her soft hands began to cuff my hands as her breasts rested on my chest and I wrapped my arm around her adorable frame.

Snaking my hands down to grip her ass, the kissing still didn't stop before I felt her adjust herself to glide down on my shaft.

Time for round four to begin for another thirty minutes.

****

Feeling her hands grip onto the bed head while gliding up and down on my shaft in a fast motion, all of it stopped as the doorbell rang. Looking u at each other, we laughed hysterically before she slowly got up off of me to race to the bathroom and clean herself up.

Looking down between my legs, all that was there was liquid cum, but I wasn't sure if it was mine or hers this time. Getting up, I grabbed my phone to check my ring app to only notice that it was Sean and Regina.

I spoke into the phone once hitting the answer button, "We'll be down in a minute, hold on fool," shaking my head with a slight smile, my thumb slid up out of the app. Once turning around, I noticed Parker already left the room in a black silk robe I ain't never seen before. Hmm...

"Oh bitch! You wore outfit we bought?" Hearing Regina's loud ass voice from downstairs, I shook my head before going to the bathroom to clean myself up and put on a pair of boxers and sweat pants.

Leaving the be messy, I went straight downstairs after I brushed my teeth and put on my black velvet durag on.

"Aye ya'll wassup?" swinging an arm around Parker, we were all gathered around by the small island while Regina and Sean were sitting in chairs.

"We came to help ya'll move, as well as the guys. We family and this is what family do. Plus, we were thinking of you wanted to have your house warming party and split it with my baby shower?"

I cocked my eyebrow. First off, who said we were having a house warming party?

"Parker, you know about any of this?" I glanced down at her who was trying to fake cough and look away from me. Of course Sean and Regina were laughing, but shit wasn't funny. Clenching my jaw, I went over to the fridge that only had a small box of orange juice.

Everything that was in the house was packed away in boxes and I left some at the new house or some were separated with the inventory at the shop.

"Okay, maybe I told them, but yes in fact, I do accept to move in this new home with you. I love you babe and you know that," a pair of arms wrapped around me and soft lips kissed my bare back.