50 Part 1

Parker

"It is my honor to promote you to to the Social Team Parker," smiling with joy, Marshall came into my office handing me a yellow folder with the outline of my new job position.

I was quite shocked myself when she told me. I get to be apart of a group where we not only work together with multiple clients, but we have to travel across not only the entire state but others like California, Florida, and sometimes Chicago, just to meet with the needs of certain clients.

In my mind, I thought it was a terrible thing at first, but you get paid more, your fair for the hotel is paid for, the ticket costs are knocked down to nearly fifty percent, it's a global organization, and to top it off, I'm traveling one week out of the entire month then doing my regular job part time. The days I'd be working here would only be four days out of the week.  The days that I am off, I get to spend with Dave and Kairi.

If you ask me, I think it's a big step that I'm willing to take. My only issue is being away from Dave a little bit more than often. I'm sure he'll understand if I decide to take the offer.

"Oh my goodness, Thank you for the offer, but am I a loud to think this over for the day and give you an answer by tomorrow? Don't get me wrong, it's a great opportunity, but I would like to think about it. After all, you did give me three weeks to take care of my boyfriend."

She began to shake her head briefly, "Oh no, take ALL the time you need, it's just that you were a great candidate and if I had to choose, it would be you. This chance comes ONCE in a lifetime, so I suggest you think thoroughly. Now, I have a meeting in half an hour, so I'll go on about my day. Think about it love and let me know," smiling at me, she waved before walking towards my door and heading out.

Once the door closed, I broke out into a happy dance before going over towards my white board that had makings all over it. Picking up the spray bottle, my thumb pressed against the top as wet marks touched the board. Once wiping it down with a small blue cloth, my legs moved towards my glass window over viewing the city .

My life can take a drastic turn by one decision, and whatever choice I make happened for a reason.

****

"Babe you won't BELIEVE what happened today," walking inside the house happily, I began to hang up my jacket to place in the coat closet. Peering around to the living room, there he was, sleeping with Kairi in his arms and the TV was on. So sweet, but I decided to let them take a day nap.

Looking towards the kitchen was a small pile of dishes in the sink and on the stove was a put of boiled corn and potatoes and a pan had some seasoned chicken breast. Since he wanted to make dinner for me, it was only right for me to wash his clothes.

Walking back over to them, I planted a kiss on each of their foreheads and proceeded to go upstairs and take a quick shower before putting on sweat pants and a tank top. Once I made my way back downstairs, they were still asleep and Dave's pile of clothes was in the wash room.

Having them separated, I went ahead to wash his dark clothes. Fanning out his shirts and boxers, I grabbed a pair of pants and check the pockets to make sure his clumsy self didn't leave anything in there. One time I found twenty dollars and kept that for my damn self. My ass needs gas, shit. After feeling in the front pockets, I went towards the back to find a card.

Taking it out, it was a Vixens business card and on the back it had a phone number with Yasmine's name next to it. down below it had a small note.

Cotton loves you Daddy

Next to it had a heart outline which made me highly upset. For a quick second, everything began to connect. From the random call, clearing out his call list, being at the club to see this "Cotton" stripper on stage, the bake sale, and now this. Why would Dave do ALL of this? Right when we're in the middle of buying a home together.