97

Photo Shoot

"A little more to the left," as cameras kept flashing, my ass felt like a full time model up in this shoot, but besides that, me and Dave had to do millions of wardrobe changes, but it'll be work it in the end. The shoot we just finished was me sitting in a royal chair that was red with gold around the legs and arms. Dave and I both had a crown on, but he wore a Versace type shirt, ripped black jeans and some retros. I on the other hand wore a red dress that showed my baby bump.

"Perfect guys, I love it," with every light flashing my way, I pray to not have a headache after all of this cause I got tings to do. We've done one set already and have two more to go with fifty million poses.

"Babe you okay?" Looking up at him to strike a new pose, he stared right back into my eyes before nodding. I didn't know if he was tired from moving around every second or the fact that he had to wake up early. If he can't wake up around 12:00 P.M, he's going to be cranky. No worries, it'll be over before we know it.

Striking a few more poses, I went ahead and got ready for each camera and before you knew it, I was ready for break time and to change out of the outfit and into the new one. Moving off set, I went into the dressing room where my stylist was preparing me for a new wardrobe look and it was going to be me in a navy blue dress, but the stomach part was out in the open and I think Dave would be wearing a white buttoned up shirt.

Changing off and sitting down in the chair for the makeup artist to redo my eye makeup, it took some time before I made my way out on set and Dave was looking at me with astonishment.

"Wow, you look beautiful babe," smiling over at me as I moved closer towards him, our lips locked making the camera fly up and we pulled apart smiling. Lemme tell you something, if these photos don't come out phenomenal, I will be pissed and upset. Some of these companies wanna overcharge you and not know what they doing.

"Yes darling, I love it," pose after pose Kimberly adored every pose the two of us made. It's like we were in synch and unstoppable. Those photos speak words and when these kids grow up to see them, they too will understand how much their mother and father loved each other so much.

****

As the photo shoot came to an end, I had text Candice to check up on things and everything was perfect and in place. She had informed me that Alex and Kentrell just went to the store to pick up some more table cloths, but everything else is in place and ready for when Dave and I get home. I love how everyone else knows about the shower expect Dave and it kills me that he's going to be so shook.

A knock suddenly came from the dressing room, "Babe, you ready?" As I fixed my white shirt with black polka dots, I heard Dave walk in the dressing room and turn towards me. Nodding my head, he grabbed my bag with the outfits before I grabbed my purse and got ready to head out the door. Good thing I already paid and don't have to go through that process today.

As the two of us thanked the photographer and gave her a hug, we took her business card to promote her to some of our other friends. I'm sure she'll thank us later. Heading out the door, we saw a homeless man sitting by the door and begging for mercy. You could really tell he was in need cause all he had was a dirty clothes bag, his clothes were worn and torn and he looked brittle.

"How are you sir?" I knelled over to him in assistance while Dave was by the car putting the stuff inside. The man looked old and very hungry.

"I need your help," covering his mouth, he began to cough making me feel so bad. Looking around, I hope that there was some source of food near by, then I saw a diner just down the end of the street.

"Dave open up the trunk please," turning to him, he was watching me interact with the man before he opened up the trunk and pulled open a new pack of socks and even took out the blanket we had in the Benz. Asking for the man's name, his name was Terry and I told him that I was a therapist.